Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eldora Question

Welcome to the WORLD 100 Illstate 32. Greatest race at the greatest race track on earth. You'll love it. I don't think there's any seat that you can see the whole track all the time so you have good seats. The atmosphere makes it worth it no matter where you sit

Quote Originally Posted by baker1b View Post
    Welcome to the WORLD 100 Illstate 32. Greatest race at the greatest race track on earth. You'll love it. I don't think there's any seat that you can see the whole track all the time so you have good seats. The atmosphere makes it worth it no matter where you sit
    Agree with you on all points unless your trying to drop a couple grand on the VIP seating in turns three and four.

Quote Originally Posted by baker1b View Post
    I don't think there's any seat that you can see the whole track all the time so you have good seats.
    Don't mean to nitpick but our seats are in the top 3 rows in Sec. D of the main grandstands and we can definitely see the whole track. The only time our sight lines are obscured is if a car, or cars, get real low going into turn #3. If they run a normal Eldora racing line we can see them all the way around.