Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Dunn-Benson/Bobby Pierce 2018 schedule released.

Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

That might be the most aggressive DLM schedule in the country.....impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by BTExpress View Post
    That might be the most aggressive DLM schedule in the country.....impressive.
    Agreed that's alot of racing.

???? It’s pretty much same as lot the Lucas driver schedule plus and minus Arizona and couple summer national event. Dennis Erb will have just about same schedule but Arizona.

I'd say that's a lot of racing... GL this year Bobby and crew

Should be interesting... we used to run three days per week May-August and some guys ran five nights per week just on our local circuit. Those were some busy schedules too.
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Anybody know if the Summer National races will be in the Dunn Benson car or will he be in the family car?

According to the Dunn Benson schedule posted today (which you can find on this forum) it will be in that car.

It will be interesting to see his return to Tazewell Speedway. He ended up on his lid there last time, but has lots more laps and success under his belt now. Still yet, more than a few drivers get a little nervous at the Taz! I also don't remember seeing him at Volunteer Speedway, so I'm looking forward to that one too.

That's nice. I know Big Earl ran Larry Moring's stuff when he would enter Hell Tour events. And I read earlier that he would be in Dad's stuff throughout the year.
    I had earlier read that Bob was gonna tour the Country with Angie in the souvenir trailer and was NOT going to be crewing on the car. Now I read he's one of the crew chiefs. Guess we'll wait and see.
    8/13/16

Ya I can read people jump at any opportunity to put someone down its Bobbys schedule just cause Dunn Benson put it out doesnt necessarily mean it will be in that car it would be awesome to see it at Belle Clair on the 5th mile but if I was to bet he would be in the family car...thats why I asked...

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Ya I can read people jump at any opportunity to put someone down its Bobbys schedule just cause Dunn Benson put it out doesnt necessarily mean it will be in that car it would be awesome to see it at Belle Clair on the 5th mile but if I was to bet he would be in the family car...thats why I asked...
    The ones listed will be in dunn car. Looking at his schedule they don't have gateway listed. So im sure he be in the family car for that.

All races DBM

Thanks Kwd..ive never seen Dunn Benson run a 5 grand show on a wed night thats why I was asking...
    Last edited by Illtsate32; 01-02-2018 at 02:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by smoothoperator32 View Post
    All races DBM
    I just though he might do like Sheppard has done the last few years running his own stuff...cool with me either way...

Just seen on Bobbys twitter he said all races are in the DBM car my bad for asking lol...

A couple questions for those in the know. 94 races. How many fresh engines will that take with 0 engine issues? Also did the DBM crew guys stay with the car or leave with Pearson? 94 races is a ton of tires to get ready, sheet metal to fix and shocks to keep fresh. How many crew guys will travel? 4 or 5? Plus guys at home building new cars?

Quote Originally Posted by bullittwrench View Post
    A couple questions for those in the know. 94 races. How many fresh engines will that take with 0 engine issues? Also did the DBM crew guys stay with the car or leave with Pearson? 94 races is a ton of tires to get ready, sheet metal to fix and shocks to keep fresh. How many crew guys will travel? 4 or 5? Plus guys at home building new cars?
    The Dunn Benson Motorsports Team in 2018 will consist of several veterans of the sport including Bob Pierce as the crew chief for Bobby at the races, Kent Fegter, Randy Courtney, Danny Myers, Kelly Raynor, Red Fisher, Ralph Peiffer and Wayne Castleberry.

Well if its on the Dunn Benson schedule it be in the Dunn Benson car...Well I guess I should read all the posts be for i post your next post makes it clear...
    Last edited by Cardirt0; 01-02-2018 at 05:35 PM.