Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Watch Out WoO It Is About To Be Fergy Time!

Good luck to Chris Ferguson on the World Of Outlaw Late Model Tour this year! Show them why many consider you the best in the Carolina's! World Of Outlaws better watch out, because it is about to be Fergy Time!!!!!

I sure hope so ! Big fan and hope the best for FERGY!

If he stays on the tour, I think he’ll finish in the 5th-8th spot.

Good Luck, Chris!

Fergys over/under for wins on the tour is 1...

Yea if he has no mech issues.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Can someone explain , everyone loves this dude because he's supposed to be david vs Goliath broke dude with an old 5th design howe out winning races ... Except he has a brand new longhorn Or Xr1 every 8 races lol. And some how with Clements power and new xr1 cars every 8 races he manages 4 mechanical failures every 8 races ... I'm not knocking him I just don't understand how new stuff only finishes half the time ...

Hucktyson... I think it may be because he squeezes as much out of his equipment as possible, he is not afraid to put it on the berm and let it eat. That is harder on parts than catfishing on the bottom. Just saying he drives pretty hard everytime I've seen him race which isn't alot. I think everyone loves him because he treats people with respect and tries to make time for the fans. Just my opinion.

I don't watch him race very often so I have to ask does he drive harder than Brandon sheppard ??? Because the blue #1 seems to be around at the end every time he races ...

You are prolly right.... not many drive it harder than Sheppard... Point well taken.....

Quote Originally Posted by hucktyson View Post
    I don't watch him race very often so I have to ask does he drive harder than Brandon sheppard ??? Because the blue #1 seems to be around at the end every time he races ...
    Are you talking about the same Shepard that drives for the guy that owns rocket , travels with a mega team and has every single item times 4 that you could ever want and need and doesn't have to worry about anything financially or preparedly on the car???

You are comparing fergusons teams ability to match the rocket teams ability to make sure the car is perfect every single time????? Yep, yer an idiot.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

22 team wins 4 + races on a full tour......wins rookie of the year by a landslide......lands a major sponsor along the way for the future.

I need whatever meds this guys on ^^^^^^...

Quote Originally Posted by hucktyson View Post
    Can someone explain , everyone loves this dude because he's supposed to be david vs Goliath broke dude with an old 5th design howe out winning races ... Except he has a brand new longhorn Or Xr1 every 8 races lol. And some how with Clements power and new xr1 cars every 8 races he manages 4 mechanical failures every 8 races ... I'm not knocking him I just don't understand how new stuff only finishes half the time ...
    See Huck if you raced harder blow couple motors, change out chassis every so often,let other run over you,was very soft spoken and humble to fans, everyone would root for you on here and at the track, people would say when ol huck going get that break run a national tour. Lol just messing with you.. but when you going get your sponsor up and run national tour?

I'll say 2 wins IF he runs the whole thing which I would bet doesn't happen.

Good talent. Always wondered about his maintenance program due to the large amounts of DNF.

He and Larson would have a good battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    I need whatever meds this guys on ^^^^^^...

No, you need to take your head out of the sand and look around.....kid won two woo races back to back a couple years ago.

Just because his last name isn't pierce does not mean you should discount his talent or his teams ability........lets talk in November.

I say he wins two before July is over......wager?

And I'm high on life bud.......no meds needed.

BBQ I dont dislike Fergy at all id love to be proven wrong... You must be banking on him winning Gaffney and Fayetteville...he could maybe win one of the two...but 4+ on the year not a chance...
    Last edited by Illtsate32; 01-03-2018 at 05:43 PM.

I don't think there's enough races on the schedule for the way people are predicting who's going to win how many.

I am with Huck! If you cry broke and show different enough times, someone will eventually call you out.He can drive, but given the same equipment there are plenty of others that could do as good or better! Everyone loves him because he throws “religion “ in there! I am all for God, but if he wants to impress me.....do something religious, not throw it out there for the interview.I am sure I stepped on some toes here.... but be who you claim? Maybe he does and I just don’t see/read about it. But if you have multiple cars/motors and can afford the stuff they have and claim poor broke guy??????

Walk in their shoes........I'm still sayin they win a few they shouldn't.