Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by billetbirdcage View Post
    We submitted a suspension to Lucas: (IE a fake one that was a basic 4 link with minor changes that was just outside the rules as written). We did this to see what the response would be and how long it would take and how confidentiality could be handled. I got a reply in about 2 days saying it would be reviewed and would get an answer in a few days. I never got a follow up or got an answer of any kind. The initial response on it being reviewed was a basic form letter and basically just said it was under review but when I asked questions on confidentiality and several others on how the process worked, I got no reply.

But if you also read the rules as they was written at the time (end of 2015 beginning of 2016) it also stated that new chassis designs needed to be submitted. I highly doubt the XR-1 was submitted. I guess it all depends on how you interpret what the rules mean per the way they are written.

Im sure Steve Francis was busy getting ready to race in Australia. I thought this dude retired from driving?

Nope, your not allowed to race on the "Tours" unless your backed by a former or current Nascrap driver, driving a House car for one of the big builders, or unless its been approved by the members here on 4m, tell Rusty to just stay home until a full inquiry can be conducted.

LOL (Sarcasm if you didn't catch it...)

I hope he does well ! him and Ferguson.

Just say no...

Sorry mee, i went to bed last night must have missed jasons call.

Quote Originally Posted by dirty-white-boy View Post
    Im sure Steve Francis was busy getting ready to race in Australia. I thought this dude retired from driving?
    Sorry If I wasn't clear: I did this back in the beginning of 2016 when they added all those rules. Steve wasn't the tech director

Excellant post Doc88D

Good luck to Rusty. I hope he does well. This will definitely decide if C.J n Rusty are on to something or not. He ran very well last year, better than I thought they would. I’d like to see him complete the tour with a top 10 finish and a couple wins.

His fans are not as bad as Pierce, Boggs, n Bloomer fans.

Quote Originally Posted by ThebigE View Post
    This is surprising to me he is running the WoO full schedule. Last year he had a 1 car trailer and he would need at least 2 cars on tour to keep up with the schedule. Maybe his car owner invested in a 2 car stacker and toter? I think he is biting off more than he can chew. I figured the summer nats would of fit Rusty better especially with Pierce and BMJ running full national tours. Feger will likely win that series this year with all of the other guys jumping on national tours. What does the fuel bill cost to run an entire national series? $30,000-$40,000?
    I know the clique will have issues with what I say but that's what this place is for this dude is not capable of running a traveling series that's just fact however Ive witnessed his equipment and crew many times the crew fights argues and is all up in arms half the time he barrows cars,motors and other equipment most years went as far as a go fund me 2 years ago to get his motor back from the shop just last season the big rumor was he was going to run the entire summer national series I think he made 7 races give me a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) break he doesn't have the money to do the WOO or the crew period I know he has dreams to do this but dreams come to a terrible hault please remember and come back to this post after maybe 20 races sorry clique its not happening.

Thumbs up

I seen a post on Facebook a few hours ago of the new trailer. It just had the steel frame but looked really nice and large. It looked to be close to what Tanner English, Brian Ruhlman, and Ryan King have with the drop down ramp that can fit two cars one on top of another.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - 5/25 Shadyhill
    2024 Season: 7 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Fairbury (IL) 2, Farmer City (IL) 1, Grundy Co (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 1, & Shadyhill (IN) 1

It will be fun to see how well the swing arm suspension works. I know how much Rayburn believes it to be the best.

153 word rant of horse (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) with 1 comma! Shouldn't be to hard to come back and find. I doubt we should have to though.

Quote Originally Posted by goincircles View Post
    I know the clique will have issues with what I say but that's what this place is for this dude is not capable of running a traveling series that's just fact however Ive witnessed his equipment and crew many times the crew fights argues and is all up in arms half the time he barrows cars,motors and other equipment most years went as far as a go fund me 2 years ago to get his motor back from the shop just last season the big rumor was he was going to run the entire summer national series I think he made 7 races give me a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) break he doesn't have the money to do the WOO or the crew period I know he has dreams to do this but dreams come to a terrible hault please remember and come back to this post after maybe 20 races sorry clique its not happening.
    HE may not have the money, but his car owner might. It kills me when people can't get their facts straight because they can't see passed the hatred enough to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by dirty-white-boy View Post
    I'm just going to assume the guy stole your girlfriend, since you whine and cry about him so much.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    HE may not have the money, but his car owner might. It kills me when people can't get their facts straight because they can't see passed the hatred enough to get it.
    Well the "goincircles" guy can't even compose a halfway readable paragraph; of course he isn't going to be able to get his facts straight and see past his own jealousy.

Jealously is a female trait

Quote Originally Posted by Senroc-Systems View Post
    None, and none! The guy wouldn't know talent if it landed on his head.

What a tool......
    I second that, a Super Tool! I commend Rusty for making the jump, kinda reminds me of Chub Frank's ole moniker, "The Shoestring Traveler", but we use to respect guys like that, not bash unneccessarily.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdirtfan View Post
    Masterbuilt racer did you read the interview in the summer where he said "at one time or another ive beat every driver in the country." Or the gem a few weeks ago after screwing up at gateway "these big races are just luck." I have waited for schlenk to run a whole big time series for at least a decade, there will be no more talk and maybe even a spoiler change from domination to hallucination. I am probably going to drive to screven thats how excited i am.
    The Gateway booboo was small compared to other bonehead moves Crusty has accomplished the one I really was pleased with is think it was Friday night at Eldora for the big race he went out for OPTIONAL hot laps and the 2md lap jumped the cushion and crushed the wall yet again now that was frickin cool and very smart stuff especially for a guy that's going to run the WOO tour SMDH He will be back at Oakshade with his popup checkered flag tent selling 12 dollar T shirts

Quote Originally Posted by T3GJason47 View Post
    Hey Bigdirtfan I"ll be at Oakshade a few times this year. Unlike you im not afraid to tell you who I am and where to find me. You talk all this $hit behind your computer. Not liking the guy is one thing but as much as you talk. I kinda think you have a crush on Rusty. Jealousy is not a good look. Bigdirtfan
    are you skied yet lol

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Anybody know does Rusty have 2 cars or is he going out on the road with just 1?
    He better have more than 2 for pete sakes its takes him the CJ1 91 27 and another car to finish the season to years ago he goes through (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) faster than Pierce

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    I seen a post on Facebook a few hours ago of the new trailer. It just had the steel frame but looked really nice and large. It looked to be close to what Tanner English, Brian Ruhlman, and Ryan King have with the drop down ramp that can fit two cars one on top of another.
    They are not aloud to have a stacker them hillbillys will hurt someone dropping cars off there via Boom Briggs sorry Boom had to do it lmao

I guess jason and i will both be at oakshade this summer. The only thing that scares me there are the porta johns haha.