Default Current Top Ten DLM Teams

Just for fun, who would you rank as the current top ten teams of the sport regardless of series? We often discuss/debate who is the top driver in the sport, but who would you rate as the best team independent of the driver? What teams would continue to win or be very competitive even in the event of a driver change? What teams have the most talent, resources, chemistry etc? Just thought we could give the teams some recognition for their efforts on this one. I suspect the rocket house car will top most of the lists, but look forward to hearing your opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtfan04 View Post
    Just for fun, who would you rank as the current top ten teams of the sport regardless of series? We often discuss/debate who is the top driver in the sport, but who would you rate as the best team independent of the driver? What teams would continue to win or be very competitive even in the event of a driver change? What teams have the most talent, resources, chemistry etc? Just thought we could give the teams some recognition for their efforts on this one. I suspect the rocket house car will top most of the lists, but look forward to hearing your opinions.
    Team Rocket house car
    Team Lance Landers
    Dream Racing
    Team Stuckey
    Team Best
    Longhorn/Sweeteners
    CBR 5
    CBR 14
    Dunn Benson

Team Zero is Scott surrounded by a dumpster fire. I didn't forget him.
    Last edited by MasterSbilt_Racer; 01-29-2018 at 04:47 AM.

You forgot Clint Bowyer racing

.....and Team Bloomer!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Is there even ten "teams" in top tier dlm racing? Bloomer is owner operator as are most...

Following your post. Team rocket right now is #1. They have to be they won both series last year. I think Bloomer has to get #2. Love him or hate him, the guy is so intense, he plans on winning every time he straps in. Best, BEFORE the driver swap, #3. Richards can win in both series, the same can't be said for the driver of the blue #1. Longhorn racing comes in with a tie with CBR racing. The end of 2017 CBR was hot. That's all I got. 5. The next 5 would be so close I don't think you could seperated them from 6 to 10

Quote Originally Posted by No_Weak_Links View Post
    You forgot Clint Bowyer racing
    You are joking, right?

Who is Team Zero (Bloomquist)? Just Scott and Dale? What about Ricky Weiss he has a Bloomquist chassis right?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    You are joking, right?
    No. What's joking about Clint Bowyer racing?

Quote Originally Posted by No_Weak_Links View Post
    No. What's joking about Clint Bowyer racing?
    Perennial underachieving. Drivers go there to drop off the pace they previously had.

What about. Randy Weaver racing. Is Bronson involved in that deal with Overton or is he just running the Longhorn by Weaver and it's not really a "team".

Wait I though we were talking about actual race teams not chassis manufacturers...

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Wait I though we were talking about actual race teams not chassis manufacturers...
    Yes, I was actually talking about ranking each individual team not chassis manufacturers. For example Boyer Racing is two separate teams, the 5 and the 15. You can't combine them. A single car and the few individuals responsible for preparing it, maintaining it and bringing it to the track each week. Maybe the owner too. I would say if the owner and driver are the same, as in the case of the 0 car, consider how that car might perform if Scott stepped back into an owner role and hired a driver.