Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RiffRaf67 View Post
    Have no clue how this got DC banned?? I surely didn't complain... Multiple IDs?? IDK.
    Yes, 100% truth!, you all are VERY lucky I am not Dirt Czar!
    I'll keep you all here til 3am! LOL!
    Undeserving of a ban for sure. Bring back the Crow !!!

My biggest peeve...Intentionally stopping on the track to bring out a caution. When will they ever change this rule?????
    8/13/16

That tires are checked for anything other than being black and round........for any class.....ever.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I get where you are coming from with the 4 wide. A $3000 to win race for you might be old hat. But on the other hand there are many fans that have never seen it or that don't travel and may only see a touring series once a year. And for them it is special. It is neat. I know those fans still exist because I hear them talk about it all the time. And I know this because I was that fan as a kid. I saw traveling series come to my home track once or twice a year at best. So when they came they were rock stars for me. And whatever they did was cool. So try to see that through those eyes. And if you don't particularly like it then take the minute it takes to do it and look on your phone at this board.

I think we as fans have forgotten what it is to be a fan. If you come to my show and all you have to complain about is that we did a 4 wide salute then I am going to call that a successful night. Especially if I have provided you a well run show that isn't drug out and is entertaining.

1) Sprint cars should have starters and be capable of getting themselves rolling.

2) Regular Saturday night shows should be pill draw/passing points in every class.

3) Late models should look like and have rule books like 2000 with spoilers removed and perhaps 10" wide tires.

4) All Hoosier bankrolled, Hoosier-only spec tire rules should be gone.

End the four wide bit.
    Bring back more 100 lappers.
    Cut and water the tracks better (Sitting in a dust filled grounds and getting covered with dirt at the top of a covered grandstands is unacceptable).
    End the Crate Class totally and return these racing teams back to the late models, super streets, or Modifieds.
    Don't run too many classes, that way you don't have to start racing in the afternoon to get done by midnight.
    End front wheel drive classes totally.
    Pay the Late Model class at least $1500 to win if not more.
    Charge a dollar or two more to the general admission and add every penny it to the purses of all classes.

Oh and if you are a track interviewing the winner of the feature in every class and taking up over a half hour of time doing this, how about stopping it? No interviews after races except in specials events.

Oh and one more thing PLEEEEEZZZZZ!!!! Just play a good recording of the National Anthem and leave it at that!!! SO tired of having to endure someone singing it!!!! hahahahaaa
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 01-31-2018 at 03:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    I hate driver introductions
    I don't know how popular they are. I thought I was the only one that liked them. LOL

My most unpopular opinion is I hate redraws.

Let's start a hr after the posted start time. We, the paying fan don't mind waiting between races until your so called officials get the next race lined up. I love using your restrooms and enjoying the fresh smell of troffs with stagnant p in them. Your snack bar food is so good. Yea right, remember that line to the restroom ? It's for the only toilet not stuffed with napkins because you only buy the best TP.

Bloomer and Pierce should have the option to start every 100 lap race from the tail to win, double or nothin'

Quote Originally Posted by RiffRaf67 View Post
    Have no clue how this got DC banned?? I surely didn't complain... Multiple IDs?? IDK.
    Yes, 100% truth!, you all are VERY lucky I am not Dirt Czar!
    I'll keep you all here til 3am! LOL!

Good question. What did dirt crow do???

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Let's start a hr after the posted start time. We, the paying fan don't mind waiting between races until your so called officials get the next race lined up. I love using your restrooms and enjoying the fresh smell of troffs with stagnant p in them. Your snack bar food is so good. Yea right, remember that line to the restroom ? It's for the only toilet not stuffed with napkins because you only buy the best TP.
    Sounds like you have issues!!!!! hahahhhahaaaa

One word, PROVISIONALS. race your way in or go home I don't care who you are.

Blowing (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) up before a race is way overdone.
    Only in racing does a person knowingly put on a dud show, and then blames everyone else for not appreciating their dud show.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Undeserving of a ban for sure. Bring back the Crow !!!

My biggest peeve...Intentionally stopping on the track to bring out a caution. When will they ever change this rule?????
    He very possibly could have been warned about swearing, and swore in another thread. Be my only guess.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I agree on the no time trials for weekly shows.
    I'd also add only one or two provisional at specials. I raced at Lucas Oil Speedway for an alphabet soup race like 10 years ago that had 9 provisionals! Those 9 were not added but actually eliminated cars that had finished 2nd in the heat races. Haven't raced a show like that since, and never will again!

Absolutely not ever have passing points but rather have Qualifing for big events like ump summer natlonals,woo or Lucas oil series 4 heats or more have heat winners 4,5 or six heats the winner of each heat runs a dash for cash $300 goes to winner that sets your 1st and 2nd or with 6 heats 1st 2nd and 3rd rows.
    I am what I am

One unassisted spin in the consi and you're done.
    1 lap penalty for intentionally bringing out the caution.
    Feature class on the track by 9 pm on a weekday show.

Quote Originally Posted by 427c.i. View Post
    One unassisted spin in the consi and you're done.1 lap penalty for intentionally bringing out the caution.Feature class on the track by 9 pm on a weekday show.
    Ok 427 c. i. I totally agree especially Lap penalty for purposely causing a caution
    I am what I am

Four cylinders are a great way to get millennials interested in racing.

All heat races should pay four spots.

Quit writing rules requiring everyone to run a Chevy.

Let the crates merge with the supers, qualify everyone like WoO does and let the slow cars run the b main.

Get the bodies back to the early 2000's.

Bring back trophy girls.

You're not in the racing business you are in the entertainment business.
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

I agree 100% stop qualifying and most of the extreme cost of motors will go away. That will also add more supers to your weekly shows.

If you are a ppv provider, START ON THE TIME you post! If its because of track prep, your paid announcers should be able to fill in the gap!

Im tired of thinking its my computer and hit refresh 1,000 times!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!