Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: #Releasethememo

Make it clap

2017: No wiretap.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...-tower-n729261

2018: There was wiretap. Dossier is credible.
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com/page/3/

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I like we can agree to disagree but, like I said if I'm wrong on this I will apologize but, I didn't expect anyone from your side to do the same. Yes Trump is Putin's puppet just as Nunes is Trump puppet and it will all come out on a later date.
    If you knew just how you sound about the President being a Putin's puppet , and there
    are no interactions between the two , how does any of that sound right . Wheres your head .
    A school kid would be able to see the stupidity of that statement . At least state something
    you know to be true .

Sounds like Clintons were Putins puppet.

Clintons were continuing to dismantle America, selling secrets to anyone with cash. Russia/China were hoping to rebalance the power. Weak America = stronger Russia.

Deepstate litmus test. Look around at who is against release...

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    Deepstate litmus test. Look around at who is against release...
    That alone should tell you something . you don't have to be real bright to see that .

Quote Originally Posted by just dust View Post
    if you knew just how you sound about the president being a putin's puppet , and there
    are no interactions between the two , how does any of that sound right . Wheres your head .
    A school kid would be able to see the stupidity of that statement . At least state something
    you know to be true .
    even if there is anything true on the russian collusion fairy tale it will not be admisable because through their down right hatred for trump they obtained the info illegally !

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    even if there is anything true on the russian collusion fairy tale it will not be admisable because through their down right hatred for trump they obtained the info illegally !
    When all is said and done , we will see just where the corrupt Washington swamp
    has taken us .The hard working , law abiding, tax paying Americans have been cheated
    by the liars of the media and the Washington swamp . They have and will sell us down
    the road every time for their greed and power . The truth has to be revealed . When
    they think we don't need to know the truth , that's when you should be worried .

has taken us .The hard working , law abiding, tax paying Americans have been cheated
    by the liars of the media and the Washington swamp . They have and will sell us down
    the road every time for their greed and power . The truth has to be revealed . When
    they think we don't need to know the truth , that's when you should be worried .
    i am a lot less worried these days WITH THE DONALD ON MY SIDE !!!

If you knew just how you sound about the President being a Putin's puppet , and there
    you know to be true .
    Can't a 12 year old get a break lol but, Like I said lets see how all this plays out. I will admit I was wrong if I end up being wrong but, I believe Trump is guilty of something and it may have nothing to do with Russia but, he has something to hide and my true feeling it's something to do with his finances tis the reason he didn't show is tax returns. Just a hunch

Like I said lets see where the chips fall and then we can really decide who is guilty of what. I'm not saying the last administration is not guilty of something but, I truly believe this President is guilty something just as you believe the last administration is. lets see who is right. if we can believe anything these people say anymore.
    "Like I said lets see" How many times have you said that anyway???? Cop out king!!!! hahahahaaaa

Once more you just want to believe Trump is guilty of something, anything. But guess what? You are just being a partisan Democrat. That's what they do.

Can't a 12 year old get a break lol but, Like I said lets see how all this plays out. I will admit I was wrong if I end up being wrong but, I believe Trump is guilty of something and it may have nothing to do with Russia but, he has something to hide and my true feeling it's something to do with his finances tis the reason he didn't show is tax returns. Just a hunch
    Guess what? You are all played out. And nobody has any quarters left!!! Game over!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Guess what? You are all played out. And nobody has any quarters left!!! Game over!!!
    Guess what I found a boat load of quarters and I'm still in the game lol

Dems and their media tools are stalling the justice process. Hoping to minimize the damage, until the time of the mid term elections. If they succeed, there will be no justice and the deep state will be back in power. Then there will never be ANY Democrat in high office touchable by the true JUSTICE system. We saw that the entire eight years of Obummer in office. The Foxes ran the hen house and they still don't want to give it up.

You are guilty of "something" too!!! Total cluelessness!!!!! hahahahahaa

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    You are guilty of "something" too!!! Total cluelessness!!!!! hahahahahaa
    Time will tell

you know to be true .
    He sleeps well!!!! True. So we are told!!!

can we at least get a time frame on when we should close down any investigation into anything TRUMP !!!!!!!!! OR WILL THAT BE ON YOUR GRAVE STONE "I KNOW TRUMP DID SOMETHING SO PLEASE KEEP LOOKING ".