Default 2018 MARS Racing Series schedule released.

Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

This would be another good schedule for English... Some other guys that I think would fit into this schedule well would be gordy gundaker, ryan unzicker, kevin weaver, scott james, billy drake, bob gardner etc... the schedule is not too demanding and leaves plenty of room for other series races and even a run on the Summer Nationals tour as well. Should be a good option for several drivers from Illinois, Indiana, Western Kentucky.

I see this series as being slightly more western from the battle of the bluegrass series with some overlap where many drivers who run one series would run the other series on nights when they aren't co-scheduled.

^^^ I agree. Or for someone even just looking to get out on the road a little and hit a new track or two. There's always a benefit to following a series when you're traveling to new places, such as a comfort level with the same series personnel and the same rules.

The only issue that could arise for a regular was if they were looking to fill in some of the "off" weekends. But I like what it looks like as of now. Good luck to them. I hope to get in a show or two.

I see 1 date that conflicts with the Hell Tour. Summer Nationals will be @ Highland,Il. July 7th. and the Mars Series will be @ Brownstown. Otherwise, a guy could do both.
    8/13/16

I didn't see a date for i-55 Raceway not good I would like to say more but I won't
    I am what I am

That's a good schedule for anyone in the St Louis area. Hope a few give it a shot.