Thread: East Bay crew

Default East Bay crew

Gotta give the crew credit, track was good every night, awesome racing! Also to the driver's and teams for putting on great racing! Hope Bubbas is good too!

Indeed! One of the greatest weeks of racing I have witnessed! That was Chili Bowl-type surface right there!!! I expect a lot of people making the trip down there next year!

Great week of racing. Makes it real tempting to head that way next Feb. Great job to everyone involved.

Very much agreed...hats off and let's do it again next year!

Oh heck yes! One of the best speed weeks east bay has had ever...

I'm going next year for sure. The LORTV coverage was great, but unless they figure out a way to make 114 octane smell through the computer(scratch and sniff,lol), seeing it in person is a must do!

The only thing they need to do is not need 60-90 mins to get the track ran in and in race shape with the assistance of the cars. Get some pack trucks with Late Model rubber on them so packing can be started earlier.

A GREAT week of racing for sure! They started late almost every night. But, was well worth the wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Tireguy17 View Post
    The only thing they need to do is not need 60-90 mins to get the track ran in and in race shape with the assistance of the cars. Get some pack trucks with Late Model rubber on them so packing can be started earlier.
    I agree they may need to consider alternate / back up packing options in the future. But...

Friday and Saturday were anomalies. The last loads of water each day was put on the track around 3PM. Then cloud cover came in. That threw a wrench in the timing gear.

But you have to give credit, Al realized what it was going to take to make it a great track on Saturday night and he did it. Not a popular decision, but the results speak for themselves.

Will be back next year.
    Bo

--------------------------
    It's better to be hated for who you are, than loved for who you are not...