Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerHarvickFan View Post
    The GoFundMe page was started by Gerald Newton from Indianapolis, IN.
    If you go to the page, it's right there. I'm not sure why he's involved, but it looks like he is.
    If the Guy that starts the page has Money makes it even worse...I mean I got money but i want to spend yours first. LOL

Looks like it has been deleted...

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    Looks like it has been deleted...
    Good. Ridiculous. You can either afford it or you cannot.

I would donate to a good cause, not to any one person to run a race car for any reason. Except if they had terminal cancer or something and it was their last year.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

You know what's funny? I think I just got kicked out at least one, maybe 2 Bloomquist Facebook fan groups, for disagreeing with this whole GoFundMe thing, and saying so.
    No cussing, fighting, or anything crass or rude. Just stating an opinion and discussion on this.
    The way some fans are, makes me not even want to be a Bloomquist fan sometimes.

Why is everyone against what the guy is doing? Someone above mentioned "If they cant find sponsors, find another hobby". Hell, that's what the man is doing. Oh, so your saying that if a guy runs a stupid sticker on the car, that justifies a hand out as opposed to a team getting money from a go fund me page? LMAO. Everyone in Dirt wants a handout and you know what, if handouts didn't happen, we could cut the fields in half because of the expense. Trust me, there have been more ridiculous things found on Go Fund Me....

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post

I would donate to a good cause, not to any one person to run a race car for any reason. Except if they had terminal cancer or something and it was their last year.
    ^^^^ exactly ^^^^
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post

If you were doing good and had some money coming in consistently would you sponsor someone?

i would imagine it violated gofundme terms and got shut down like it should have been

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    If you were doing good and had some money coming in consistently would you sponsor someone?
    Maybe. But I doubt it. I’d rather donate to St. Judes, a good veterans group, animals, something like that.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    If i won Powerball i know 3 or 4 driver just piss in there pants over it...

The Clyde Torkel "Chicken Pit Special"

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    Exactly, just another person wanting a handout. Hope ricky was actually behind this for how much grief he's going to get from it. They sure been hyping the hell out of him on DOD, I never been too impressed with him personally.
    Isn't any racer asking for sponsorship asking for a handout? This is just a different way to go about it.

Quote Originally Posted by cjsracing View Post
    Isn't any racer asking for sponsorship asking for a handout? This is just a different way to go about it.
    No go fund me is for People that are sick or something bad happened to them and need Help.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    No go fund me is for People that are sick or something bad happened to them and need Help.
    Go fund me can be used for anything. People use it to get money to start a business, fund their training to get to the Olympics, or to market an invention in addition to helping the sick and needy

Im sure go fundme can be used for anything, but in my eyes and many others its best used to help a sick kid or adult that could really use the money. I have ripped on rusty schlenk many times for a fan of his putting together a go fundme, so more of the same from me now with ricky weiss. If you have enough money to race it is really lame to ask for donations. Same reason im not supporting the dirt million race. You want me to give you money to race and then pay to watch you race. Pretty amazing how many people dont have a problem with this. I will make sure i never buy a weiss shirt or support him in any way, keep begging for money from normal working people hope that works out for you.

Got any proud supporters of the "handout mentality" on here???

Quote Originally Posted by cjsracing View Post
    I don't understand the outrage either. All sponsorship money could have a better altruistic use.

Weiss better stay out of the Smooth Operators way this weekend or he will need a go fund me gage for a new car...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdirtfan View Post
    Im sure go fundme can be used for anything, but in my eyes and many others its best used to help a sick kid or adult that could really use the money. I have ripped on rusty schlenk many times for a fan of his putting together a go fundme, so more of the same from me now with ricky weiss. If you have enough money to race it is really lame to ask for donations. Same reason im not supporting the dirt million race. You want me to give you money to race and then pay to watch you race. Pretty amazing how many people dont have a problem with this. I will make sure i never buy a weiss shirt or support him in any way, keep begging for money from normal working people hope that works out for you.
    How many guys have enough money to race on their own?

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerHarvickFan View Post
    You know what's funny? I think I just got kicked out at least one, maybe 2 Bloomquist Facebook fan groups, for disagreeing with this whole GoFundMe thing, and saying so.
    No cussing, fighting, or anything crass or rude. Just stating an opinion and discussion on this.
    The way some fans are, makes me not even want to be a Bloomquist fan sometimes.
    Well sounds like them two groups not even worth being in. Sounds like some liberal democracy would do.

That gofund looked shady as can be. Use someone else name to start your own gofund.