Default Pdc reserved seats

Availiable now on everything that did not get renewed. From what i see their is plenty of seats in the back stretch avail. In the middle sections of back stretch is pretty much full but the ends are avail.

Just got mine.

Has anyone been and watched from the end sections? A, B, H, or I? I’m torn on whether to get one of those sections or try the front stretch. Any advice would be great. We made the trip the past 2 years for the mod nationals and summer nationals last year but sat in D for all of those. Curious as to how good a view you get from the ends before I buy anything. Thanks in advance

I sit in section I about 12 rows up. It's not bad, but you will be dodging dirt chunks early on.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

I like section I as you can see how hard the driver is working the wheel or not, and yeah early in the night you maybe dodging mud but 3 out of the last 4 years the last pass for the win was in turn 2. If you sit in the front stretch under stands is general admission, the metal bleachers is reserved but your far away from the track as you have the horse track in between the bleachers and track. Were back stretch your right on top of the track. if you dont get the back stretch seats in the next day or so it will be sold out.
    Last edited by t4g2; 04-02-2018 at 03:44 PM. Reason: adding information