Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bwrc

Davenport is worthless unless he has Kevin Rumley with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Birky15Bfan View Post
    Just like Jeff Gordon and Ray Evernham

Quote Originally Posted by Birky15Bfan View Post
    Another haiter

You do relize rumley hasnt been w jd his whole career right. Jd has won before being w rumley
    Last edited by SLIDING SIDEWAYS; 04-29-2018 at 11:19 AM.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

I'm not a JD hater. I have a signed JD mirror hanging in my game room . I'm just not afraid of the truth.

Most were crate shows until the last 3-4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Another haiter

You do relize rumley hasnt been w jd his whole career right. Jd has won before being w rumley
    Being a hater and pointing out facts are two different things.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Hatfield motor is you answer. It might not b the one your looking for. We understand your dislike towards jd and thats ok as you are entitled to it. I have my own also.
    So as soon as I mention JD and LH in a response, it’s not the car. Which is it.....you said it was the car all last year and now it’s the motor bc there’s no way Madden can know more than someone like JD, right? fwiw, not a hater of JD at all, actually a fan with plenty of his merchandise, diecasts and been watching him come up since his days with Hamrick. He himself is a great guy. But I’m a hater of everyone tht thinks Rumley reinvented the wheel, that if it’s not a LH, or Davenport or McCreadie driving, it’s worthless and not worth mentioning. It’s old and tiring. You sure like to talk about all the Pierce fans getting on here talking but can’t realize you alone are as bad as half the pierce posse.

Bottom line, it just didn't click this time around for JD and BW. I can tell you there were efforts on JD's end. It just never came together. Now Madden and BW have something good going. I'm ok with that. JD is most definitely better with Rumley. End of the day, JD is still behind the wheel and having to make decisions that determine whether his car is going to last 60 or 100 laps. He is strategic in how he decides to attack a race. That's part of the talent JD brings. That's really all there is. 2 of something good has almost always equated to being better than just 1 of something good. It's a great racing combo.

Rumley kinda did reinvent the wheel. The racing was changed forever. As were the cars. Even with the stupid new rules.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -3
    Atomic - 2
    Moler - 1

Default Buckeye

Get ur facts straight about pierce. Show me 1 post where i complained about pierce. Never said. I just watch the few bicker back and forth at each other. You dont like my post well idc. Im not all facts all the time i just like ruffling a few feathers on here at times w most of them taking it as they throw it back at me. Its all good here. Btw Im not a fan or hater of pierce
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Just like Jeff Gordon and Ray Evernham
    Jeff Gordon kept winning long after Evernham.

And JD has won without Rumley.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.