Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Schlenk & Thirlby - Any know what happen over the weekend between those two?

Rusty Schlenk (and team) and Brandon Thirlby (along with his brother)
    Anyone know what happen over the weekend between those two?
    It appears they've gotten into a spittin' (you know what I mean) match on Facebook.

Not trying to start any crap just asking. Seen Brandon made a post and now it's all out b.s.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - 5/25 Shadyhill
    2024 Season: 7 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Fairbury (IL) 2, Farmer City (IL) 1, Grundy Co (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 1, & Shadyhill (IN) 1

They bounced off each other a few times during the feature.

The deal with Drown and Markham was more interesting to me. Markham dumped him 100%. Those 2 are always beating in each other. Markham got rolled by Drown last year.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -3
    Atomic - 2
    Moler - 1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    They bounced off each other a few times during the feature.

The deal with Drown and Markham was more interesting to me. Markham dumped him 100%. Those 2 are always beating in each other. Markham got rolled by Drown last year.
    Markham was flying in the feature and it made no sense to me whatsoever why he would work so hard to get to that point then throw it all away just to dump Drown. That was one of the most obvious dumpings that I've ever seen, no doubt that was intentional.

I was watching Markham most of the race Friday night. He was entering the corners a groove or so higher than all other cars. Going into 3 Markham went hauling in on the top and it appeared Drown moved up a little and Markham wasn't expecting him to and he got into the back of Drown. Bad deal but I don't think it was intentional.

Must've been something in the air. I seen a video earlier of Weiss and Strand from the wissota race at devils lake speedway.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...510549923&_rdr
    Last edited by zyoung25; 05-13-2018 at 11:30 PM.

Intentional..... Definitely not!!! Markham just miss judged and went in harder than drown with contact made. You could see Markham try not to make contact. Good hard balls out racing

Quote Originally Posted by Jim11h View Post
    Intentional..... Definitely not!!! Markham just miss judged and went in harder than drown with contact made. You could see Markham try not to make contact. Good hard balls out racing
    Wow. I thought Markham was better than that.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -3
    Atomic - 2
    Moler - 1

He's probably torn up more competitor's rides at Attica than all other drivers combined. Crewed for a prior Attica regular for 5 years & he wrecked us, gave us flats in heat races, etc., many times. Never felt badly when he got some of his own medicine.

Quote Originally Posted by Mams View Post
    He's probably torn up more competitor's rides at Attica than all other drivers combined. Crewed for a prior Attica regular for 5 years & he wrecked us, gave us flats in heat races, etc., many times. Never felt badly when he got some of his own medicine.
    Who are you referring too?

Markham #5M

Yeah, that FB post is getting out of hand on both sides. Not sure it was real professional to make such a stupid post on Thirlby's part about Rusty needing the extra money for groceries. Yeah, so what, Rusty races for a living and a couple of extra spots on the track does help out. Not everybody goes out and races for a hobby and not everybodys fortunate enough to come from a wealthy family like the Thirlby bros.

Racing needs these kinds of rivalries.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Must've been something in the air. I seen a video earlier of Weiss and Strand from the wissota race at devils lake speedway.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...510549923&_rdr
    Did Weiss win? Man, would I have been pissed. Strand ran him clean, and Weiss ran him all over the track. Then body slams him into the wall.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Did Weiss win? Man, would I have been pissed. Strand ran him clean, and Weiss ran him all over the track. Then body slams him into the wall.
    Yeah, Ricky pretty much was on the bottom but drifted up the track to door slam him. That was a cheap shot.

guess I better change my plans to attend I96 Friday, that escalated quick
    "Running the bottom is like having a job!" ~ Jack Hewitt

Quote Originally Posted by ThebigE View Post
    Yeah, Ricky pretty much was on the bottom but drifted up the track to door slam him. That was a cheap shot.
    I bet Strands crew didn't go hit Ricky's dad.

Ask Oakshade raceway how classless the thirlby boys are.Lol...... they are real professionall!

Yep crash and burn Rusty blames everyone but his messed up approach to driving once a nitwit always a nitwit stinky the crasher

u on a roll tonight

I was there and watched live as well have watched you tube video from Attica which doesn't show everything but please explain what I'm missing! I seen hard racing between schlenk & m14 don't recall contact and fight for top 3 finish at end. I'm open minded but in all I seen good racing and mistakes including the Markham/drown incident. Speaking of which drown put on show going from tail to 7th in 12 laps and there's a reason Markham not a traveling professional. Experience and ability and equipment can tell a ton of a guys story which why said wasn't intentional.