Question Tyler county????

What happened last night?

Not sure what you’re referring to but that’s the best racing I’ve seen at Tyler county in a long time. Every division was top notch. If the Hillbilly is anything like that, then we’re in for a treat.

Default Boro

He may be referring to Tyler Carpenter not doing an interview. Which, he may have just been pissed at himself, and had nothing nice to say. I dunno. Do know Dereck Doll won, that’s it. That Taylor Cook, one tough cookie.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Doll and Carpenter battled side by side for 30 laps. Awesome race.

May be referring to fight in pits.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetsmoke View Post
    May be referring to fight in pits.
    Who was it??
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I heard it was Micheal Lake and Kyle Thomas crew going at it after the race.

Apparently the dohms got screwed over at some point in the night too

Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    Apparently the dohms got screwed over at some point in the night too
    Yeah they're upset that there was no hot pit after Tim cut a tire down and wasn't allowed to come back out on the track. I like the Dohms and love that they come up to race at Tyler County for the bigger events but some of the people commenting on Zack's facebook post (his fans and others) will literally make you realize how dumb people can be. I saw some comments on there about Tyler County being a dump, and it not being very racy. Literally makes you wonder if people watch the races or if they've ever been to other tracks in the MOV. I'm a bit biased but Tyler County is the raciest track in WV and it's not even close.
    Last edited by Pennsboro23; 05-29-2018 at 12:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro23 View Post
    Yeah they're upset that there was no hot pit after Tim cut a tire down and wasn't allowed to come back out on the track. I like the Dohms and love that they come up to race at Tyler County for the bigger events but some of the people commenting on Zack's facebook post (his fans and others) will literally make you realize how dumb people can be. I saw some comments on there about Tyler County being a dump, and it not being very racy. Literally makes you wonder if people watch the races or if they've ever been to other tracks in the MOV. I'm a bit biased but Tyler County is the raciest track in WV and it's not even close.
    Tyler County is one of the raciest tracks in the country point blank, but I can see where the Dohm's could be mad because I have seen Tyler make some awful calls and some dumb rules over the years. Its way better when a series is in town because they go off their rules and there isn't as much controversy.

Tyler County has always been the raciest track in the Ohio Valley area. I was in attendance Sunday night and seen the controversy surrounding Tim Dohm. A car spun on the backstretch on the opening lap, he was sitting sideways blocking almost the entire track. A caution was not thrown and the leaders came around and had to avoid it. Dohm was running the top and could not get down and slammed into the nose, causing the flat tire. Others weren't so lucky. A couple drivers took some big hits from the wreck. I think Dohm should've been allowed to change the flat tire and restart at the tail since it was the track's fault for not throwing the caution when the car spun, and waiting until the field pilled in. But that's my two cents. I am not bashing the track, Tyler County never disappoints! I love that track.