Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ask the Catalans about gun control....

In case some of ya'll can't figure out what the hell ol' bj boy is talking about, read this:

https://fee.org/articles/catalonia-s...ing-civilians/

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    In case some of ya'll can't figure out what the hell ol' bj boy is talking about, read this:

https://fee.org/articles/catalonia-s...ing-civilians/
    Had I made that very same post ole BJ would be calling it trash!!! Go figure....

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Had I made that very same post ole BJ would be calling it trash!!! Go figure....
    Can't expect much else from someone who fancy's themselves as the PR spokesman for something as obscure as pavement late model racing and a pee wee jr. apologist! LOLOL!!

I just wander what all the gun control advocates that have been screaming about banning the AR15 want to do now that one was not involved in the texas shooting , my understanding is that it was a shot gun and a revolver....

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    I just wander what all the gun control advocates that have been screaming about banning the AR15 want to do now that one was not involved in the texas shooting , my understanding is that it was a shot gun and a revolver....
    You know the answer.......gun grab #2!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

In the last School shooting in Texas the News said the two guns used was a pistol and a sawed-off shotgun owned legal by the kids father. How does one purchase a sawed-off shotgun legal?

Quote Originally Posted by castone View Post
    In the last School shooting in Texas the News said the two guns used was a pistol and a sawed-off shotgun owned legal by the kids father. How does one purchase a sawed-off shotgun legal?
    Maybe they bought it as a regular shotgun the cut the barrel themselves? I think the length of the barrel plays a part in the "legalities" of a shotgun. I know in Alabama if the barrel is at least 18 inches, you're good.

You buy a legal saw!!!!

Legal , has nothing to do with it . Until we focus on the problem , this will go on and on .
    There is a parent problem . Face it , it's your kids doing this . not the guns . Kid's . your kid's .
    NOT adults , shooting up the schools . If they want to kill them they will use what means that
    are avalible . Other wise there is no gun problem . the NRA members do not kill people .
    criminals don't have laws , so taking my guns naaa . Let's talk about the real issue . KILLER KIDS .

You are absolutely correct just dust , and in the texas case , there saying the kid was bullied by the football team and there coach , in this day and age with all the outlets a kid has to deal with bullying , to me , thats no excuse.....

Hate it for the families and no disrespect to them. But... both shootings that have made the msm were FALSE FLAGS. And in false flags there are casualties and death. Hard fact but a true fact. They had to change the narrative.... these people are sick!!!
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!