Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

No problem Russ. Hahahaha

Russ, what the he ll are you even trying to achieve here? Who cares? Will worried everyone will think it is him comming in here looking silly? Lmao

You are way over protective of the bobby bunch. Thay would do just fine without your input but you do what you feel you need to do. Its entertaining, in a weird way 😏

Phil, Will has several people that will text him swearing I am him... He never asked me to post that..i am unliked on here and don't want that on him... Out of respect to him I did this... That's all... Not for attention as I was told...not because it's always about me as I was told....not about letting bloomer have his glory and poor Bobby as I was told...out of respect for my friend...and you can see how that simple post went all to he!!...all because I respect my friend

Welcome to 4m Russ.... Smh 😎

I don't know anyone in the Pierce clan besides meeting Bobby/ Bob a few times and they have always been alot of fun to talk with, but you have to feel bad for this Will guy. I see why he wants everyone to know the truth though. The best part is we have 30 years of this coming. Bobby will own late model racing in 5 years. He's got more talent than anyone at his age

Quote Originally Posted by Planetzer0 View Post
    Bobby will own late model racing in 5 years. He's got more talent than anyone at his age
    He's good but their is a lot of young talent out there today that's as good. Oneal and Moran come to mind.
    8/13/16

I agree about having some good talent coming up but Pierce is the only one to prove he can win crown jewels. 3 already and he will be in contention this year. World 100, Show Me 100 and the North South at his age is amazing.

Yep it sure is

As far as the young guns go, imo Pierce, Hudson, Erb and TCarp are the best in the country. Pierce and Hudson drive a little too hard but that’s just what young bucks do. I think for what funding, engines etc that Tyler has, he is very seasoned for his age. He will stick one in the corner hard if needed but also wins several races keeping the car straight and rolling the bottom. When Hudson and Bobby season up just a little bit, I think those two will always have the backing to win and will be the future of the sport.

So he loves his driver and can be a Dhead adout it sounds like most of the people on here. ever time me and him got in to it hes come back and said its cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Waldo View Post
    I know of something big that can clear your throat.............
    Send it over, we'll pay the ride bill!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Planetzer0 View Post
    I agree about having some good talent coming up but Pierce is the only one to prove he can win crown jewels. 3 already and he will be in contention this year. World 100, Show Me 100 and the North South at his age is amazing.
    Lets not forget, Hudson is only 17 years old. Bobby has 4 years on him and was also in a Super late full time @ 14 years old. This is Bobby's 9th year in a late model and had quite a lot of seat time before he won those big races. Oneal maybe hasn't won a big one yet but is as good as Bobby was at 17. And with a lot less seat time.

And that Moran kid is no slouch
    8/13/16

I'm guessing this is the news he knew about.

As tight as bobby and peircefan are, you know he knew

Lmao. Russ, Will, Bob they will get to the bottom of this. I bet you that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindwalker View Post
    As tight as bobby and peircefan are, you know he knew
    lol................