Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tyler Carpenter

Would love to have Tyler come to Cedar Lake for the USA Nationals via the Fans Fund

Quote Originally Posted by non driving fool View Post
    I kinda think Tyler would have to go steal a modified to be on the same level as Kyle ?????
    Any series championship would do other than the two event buckeye championship he won lol.

Default carpenter

Let me know when he beats the good competition

Who would want to steal a modified anyway?!

Quote Originally Posted by Kryptonite17 View Post
    What do you think a competitive modified goes for complete?
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryptonite17 View Post
    Dude was 17 at the time get over yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    Dude was 17 at the time get over yourself.
    Old enough to know better. I knew dam well to not be stealing crap, unless I wanted to have hell to pay.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

The only thing Bronson has over Carpenter, is the best of equipment and a seemingly endless money stream. I think the fella's on here saying Tyler doesn't race against competition are REALLY discounting how strong the MOV is!! A lot of high dollar equipment, historically large car counts and he usually beats the Conley, Boggs and Casebolts of the world. Bronson makes everything thinks he's darn good, but Carpenter proves it.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Old enough to know better. I knew dam well to not be stealing crap, unless I wanted to have hell to pay.
    He got arrested for it and change his way. No different than Scott with his coke thing. People are way to judge mental on people pass what they done.

Luke 6: 37 Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.

How lot people on here judge people pass, at the end of their day. They will be the one getting judge.

He got arrested for it and change his way. No different than Scott with his coke thing. People are way to judge mental on people pass what they done.

Luke 6: 37 Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.

How lot people on here judge people pass, at the end of their day. They will be the one getting judge.
    With all due respect it’s not the same. One guy got popped for stupid recreational behavior, cavorting with the party gals, and possession of a controlled substance. The other guy stole someone’s honestly earned and purchased race equipment. Both are felonies, yes, but only one harmed an innocent party. Thievery is one of the lowest of all crimes. Whether it’s robbery, burglary, embezzlement, etc, it’s always despicable.
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

If you really trying play one is not bad and the other is. It's same breaking the law is breaking the law. I guess the drug cartel are some really great people because 90% of cocaine in the United States come from Central America and Mexico. Just to do a line how many people got killed or gone through murder hand before it reached to Scott's nose?

But I don't think Scott bad person because he done it or hell if still does it. Like Branson, he did something he got his punishment for it what ever it was. He change his way not doing it no more, he living a better way of life.
    Last edited by Kwd1253; 06-18-2018 at 09:39 PM.

Nice article on Freddy and the boys: https://www.wvgazettemail.com/life/f...f4b9c6bde.html

If you really trying play one is not bad and the other is. It's same breaking the law is breaking the law. I guess the drug cartel are some really great people because 90% of cocaine in the United States come from Central America and Mexico. Just to do a line how many people got killed or gone through murder hand before it reached to Scott's nose?

But I don't think Scott bad person because he done it or hell if still does it. Like Branson, he did something he got his punishment for it what ever it was. He change his way not doing it no more, he living a better way of life.
    If you think some lowlife stealing someone’s car, equipment, and trailer is on par with someone’s recreational use of drugs and cavorting with strippers I don’t know what to tell you. Is drug use bad for one’s health and performance? (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) right. Is it foolish and destructive? Yep. Is it a crime against others in most cases? Nope. Stealing is always a crime against others, usually hard working honest others. Snatching 15-20k worth of equipment and getting off the hook is dirty. Sorry, but Bronson’s move, especially given that he’s a racer, was the more egregious move.
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

Quote Originally Posted by bleedblue55 View Post
    Chasing good paying regional races instead of blowing piles of money running a series like many upstarts do. Sounds like a good business model to me.
    I agree. More and more drivers/teams are figuring that out.

T3r3e3

Yeah Bronson piece of (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) lowlife should burn in hell. Gtf with bs, it was ten years ago. Sorry maybe everyone should be prefect like you. Never do nothing wrong in life and learn from their wrongs. Wait you can do all the drugs support drug dealers put drugs on the street, long as you doing drugs and going strip club your ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro23 View Post
    Some forget Carpenter ran 2nd to Bobby Pierce at the Dome. Ran top 10 at the DTWC as well.
    wake up he crashed into Tanner English twice I know there is bumping at the dome but when Carperter bashed English it was just rubbing or bumping.

Quote Originally Posted by goincircles View Post
    wake up he crashed into Tanner English twice I know there is bumping at the dome but when Carperter bashed English it was just rubbing or bumping.
    Wake up from what? Everybody was on the bottom that race fighting for position, there's going to be some bumping. Who cares if he would have finished 3rd, the point is, he ran top 3 against top caliber competition.

Wake up from what? Everybody was on the bottom that race fighting for position, there's going to be some bumping. Who cares if he would have finished 3rd, the point is, he ran top 3 against top caliber competition.
    The Dome race isn't really racing, you cant really judge ones talent at that place. I am not saying that Carpenter cant wheel a car because he can, but that isn't the place to stack up your skills against the best in the biz.

Quote Originally Posted by 00Hdmn View Post
    The Dome race isn't really racing, you cant really judge ones talent at that place. I am not saying that Carpenter cant wheel a car because he can, but that isn't the place to stack up your skills against the best in the biz.
    You can throw the dome out of the equation then, it really doesn't matter. The boy has raw talent and that's what this thread is about. He's won big races at Midway, Skyline, Richmond, Elkins, Lake Cumberland, I-77, Brushcreek and all in between. He also beats the best of the best regionally. (Carrier, Boggs, Dohms, Drown, etc on a regular basis). I think you understand the point I was making..
    Last edited by Pennsboro23; 06-19-2018 at 02:36 PM.

You can throw the dome out of the equation then, it really doesn't matter. The boy has raw talent and that's what this thread is about. He's won big races at Midway, Skyline, Richmond, Elkins, Lake Cumberland, I-77, Brushcreek and all in between. He also beats the best of the best regionally. (Carrier, Boggs, Dohms, Drown, etc on a regular basis). I think you understand the point I was making..
    Yeah I agree with what you are saying. IMO Tyler, Zack Dohm, and Jared Hawkins are three of the most underrated drivers in the country. If Zack and Jared would race as much as Tyler does it would be awesome!!!