Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Landers is less attractive when out of the will. Lol.
    Lol. Ya got me there.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by jsav View Post
    How do you figure Overton tears up alot of equipment. He ran the entire woo season on two cars. He has had some bad luck this year starting out with two motors blowing which is not his fault. He also was running old equipment because the team was behind from working on other customers cars. The car that was wrecked at Eldora had two to three races on it and won one of them and was going to win his heart when he was wrecked. So you can get that crap out of here saying Overton tears up alot of equipment.
    Eldora not his fault.. how about 411, just about any track he runs high side he knocks the spoiler off. There been numerous of races that overton done that in the 116 car since he got in it. Am I saying he bad driver, nope. He a good wheel man just like Bobby.

It's not going to be Overton. He's not going to have a Longhorn driver in the shop working on his personal car. No way thats happening. It's not going to be Shannon Babb. 10 years ago possibly but not now. Dale McDowell is going to help Brandon Kinzers program out and wont be in the 0 car. It's going to be Kyle Bronson. Its really a no brainer. He's having Cody build him two new cars but until then Bronson will be in the 0 car for special races only. Scott will be back for the DTWC.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    I tryed to bet a25rjr that overton wont b in bloomers car.
    He has the inside scoop too. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    Eldora not his fault.. how about 411, just about any track he runs high side he knocks the spoiler off. There been numerous of races that overton done that in the 116 car since he got in it. Am I saying he bad driver, nope. He a good wheel man just like Bobby.
    Knocking the spoiler off is not tearing up equipment....knocking the rear clip over, bending the rear end, tearing off the RF suspension, etc. Is hard on equipment.

Quote Originally Posted by mike10 View Post
    Kyle Bronson's sponsor could buy him into the ride
    It helps when ur loaded uncle is your sponsor/owner!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

After a late night brain storm session- I’m sure Bloomer and Randy Sweet will pick someone who enjoys “speed”! Lol
    It's ALL about the Globes!!!!!

Watch what you say about " speed " on good ol 4m. Some people might take it the WRONG WAY.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindwalker View Post
    Bobby??? 
    Booby'd have the 0's tars soaked and spoiler torn off before Bloomer could even blink. I don't think so... LOL

If Bobby got in the Zero that car would turn lap times faster than its ever imagined...

Bobby and Scott would be great together. Bobby has more talent than Scott and Scott has more knowledge than Bobby. If you combined the two he would be unbeatable.

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    If Bobby got in the Zero that car would turn lap times faster than its ever imagined...
    it would be nice to see the o car run a cushion for a change. Weiss wasn't at the wissota race last nite and he was top 2 or three in points if he is not there tonite he be the new 0 plus scott thinks he is kinda cute!

I’d have Ricky in it before Bronson but that’s just me.

I personally dont think anyone is going to drive Scott's car JMO

I think that is a possibility

Quote Originally Posted by goincircles View Post
    I personally dont think anyone is going to drive Scott's car JMO
    Scott said in a DoD interview that he will put somebody in it for big races

I'd give anything to see Birkhofer in it for the big races but that could never happen. It would sure make me happy though.

Quote Originally Posted by Planetzer0 View Post
    I'd give anything to see Birkhofer in it for the big races but that could never happen. It would sure make me happy though.
    +1!!!!!!!!

If you could of seen Bronson last night lol, I mean you hit the holes once shame on the track, but three straight laps of barreling into to them wide open bicycling everytime, I dont see why anybody would entertain the thought of letting him drive their racecar...Scott may not be in his right mind but I dont think hes that out of it lol...however I could see Bronson buying the ride so if they throw Scott enough $ then I could see it...
    Last edited by Illtsate32; 06-23-2018 at 02:33 PM.

Bobby would do dam good in that O car.... Sombody mentiondes Birky, awesome choice! Im pretty sure Ricky will be in that ride tho. OR..... Scott Bloomquist... Ya'll didn't think of that did ya 😀