Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Classy

Quote Originally Posted by superstock79 View Post
    Nothing illegal n this country about chugging an alcoholic beverage down dumbazz!
    And I’m sure he’s not driving, just like he was in NY for pitcher night with a chick, I’m sure not driving. Hypocrisy, the American way.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

He's a cousin to Kevin Rumley. To my knowledge, he's never laid a hand on the 49 this year. I have talked to Joe a few times in person, he just likes to shake the bee hive and rattle the bloomer fans. Sometimes he goes a little bit overboard with it though.

I dont think you can call him a part of the 49 camp, seeing as Kevin and his wife are the only Rumleys involved with the car.

I've never heard of Joe Rumley when I made the original post. Interesting family to say the least. It amazes me how much they enjoy Bloomquist's struggles considering Scotts really had nothing but great things to say about them.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    He's a cousin to Kevin Rumley. To my knowledge, he's never laid a hand on the 49 this year. I have talked to Joe a few times in person, he just likes to shake the bee hive and rattle the bloomer fans. Sometimes he goes a little bit overboard with it though.

I dont think you can call him a part of the 49 camp, seeing as Kevin and his wife are the only Rumleys involved with the car.
    As soon as I saw his mugshot, I knew I had seen him at the track a few times.
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Love how you bloomer nutt hungers complain when someone does the same sheet y'all do.

If that's truely the case (I believe you, just a poor phase), then the Rumleys that DO matter should tell him to STFU. People will assume just because of his name and it gives 49 a bad look.

Quote Originally Posted by Planetzer0 View Post
    I've never heard of Joe Rumley when I made the original post. Interesting family to say the least. It amazes me how much they enjoy Bloomquist's struggles considering Scotts really had nothing but great things to say about them.
    Im not defending them at all, but i dont see Kevin doing anything like that. Yea, he's made a few pokes with the pic of the scales after the dream, or the "WHO?" being and examples. But I do not see him making a personal attack at Scott, just not how he rolls.

I think fans of the 49 and 0 make it a lot worse than what it really is. They have raced side by side for many laps, and neither have made a wrong move. That's why I dont think it's what some think it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Thomason View Post
    If that's truely the case (I believe you, just a poor phase), then the Rumleys that DO matter should tell him to STFU. People will assume just because of his name and it gives 49 a bad look.
    Im not defending them at all, but i dont see Kevin doing anything like that. Yea, he's made a few pokes with the pic of the scales after the dream, or the "WHO?" being and examples. But I do not see him making a personal attack at Scott, just not how he rolls.

I think fans of the 49 and 0 make it a lot worse than what it really is. They have raced side by side for many laps, and neither have made a wrong move. That's why I dont think it's what some think it is.
    You would think so, but if your ever on twitter Jackie Rumley hacks on Scott quite a bit, nothing really distasteful, but she fires shots quite often...

Quote Originally Posted by racingfool32 View Post
    Love how you bloomer nutt hungers complain when someone does the same sheet y'all do.
    It's one thing to poke fun at a driver for a tire coming back illegal or to misjudge the weight and lose a race, but to enjoy someone's personal struggles seems a bit much. I don't think you would see anyone happy about Pierce failing a drug test. They would want the best for the kid.

Yeah, and the fact that he refers to himself as "cousin Joe" and uses the same number that Lee Roy used on his car for many years shows that he's trying to exploit his connection to them. Anyway, if he doesn't speak for them, you'd think they'd speak to him about this and if that didn't yield results, then distance themselves from him by making a statement of their own.
    Last edited by Stefan2k4; 06-23-2018 at 09:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan2k4 View Post
    Yeah, and the fact that he refers to himself as "cousin Joe" and uses the same number that Lee Roy used on his car for many years shows that he's trying to exploit his connection to them. Anyway, if he doesn't speak for them, you'd think they'd speak to him about this and if that didn't yield results, then distance themselves from him by making a statement of their own.
    So cousin Joe is as bad as the bloomer nutt hungers on here.

No, honestly, he's someone to be pitied. He's clearly a man who lives in the shadow of his cousin and uncle and tries to ride the coat tails of their fame and fortune. It's really no surprise that he's so insecure he feels the need to bash someone who's a self made man and made it to the top of his field and stayed there for 20+ years. Love him or hate him, and whatever happens going forward, no one can deny Bloomquist is a self made man, just as no one can deny he's made it to the top of his game and stayed there well past the point where most men are in the twilight of their career. Too bad, we can't say the same for cousin Joe. I feel sorry for cousin Joe. The anger he feels is really not toward Bloomquist. It's toward life in general because he feels it's never been as kind to him as it has to his cousin and uncle. Bloomquist is just a convenient target to direct that anger at.
    Last edited by Stefan2k4; 06-23-2018 at 10:40 PM.

Ok then cnb, he is a freaking coke head that can't control himself! That better?!

CnB you should never associate Joe Rumley with any team... his own family hates him... he’s 100% the biggest douche bag in the history of mankind... so no, I refuse to read anything he posts

You must have really been hurt by a Bloomer hugger to have this much serious hate in you.... Was it me who lowerd you to the deep hatred embedded in you? Hope so 😝

Bloomer fans defining "class"...... Ahhh yes. I have NOW seen it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindwalker View Post
    You must have really been hurt by a Bloomer hugger to have this much serious hate in you.... Was it me who lowerd you to the deep hatred embedded in you? Hope so 
    You give your self way to much credit.

But since you brought it up who's nutts you going to latch on now.

You give your self way to much credit.

But since you brought it up who's nutts you going to latch on now.
    Your mom's. Lmfao.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindwalker View Post
    Your mom's. Lmfao.
    That's the class we expect from bloomer nutz hunger.

Well, looks like "cousin joe" updated his facebook page, by deleting some stuff and changing his profile picture and background. Maybe his cousin and uncle did get wind of this and spoke to him about it or maybe he just realized that verbal diarrhea doesn't make you look smart after all.