Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Bloomer

Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me that the reason he spun out was because he was on painkillers. As a fan I'm glad he called it quits after that for the sake of his health.

These Bloomquist haters crack me up.They remind me of the Libaturd Trump haters.They know they are wrong but the hate rules their life.What are you going to do now since the GOAT won't be kicking your favorites bottom.I know drink more beer and think your guy might have a better chance of winning.JMO

Don't give up on Bloomer yet although I know many of you would love to wright him off but you can bet he will come back with a vengeance at kick your little rich kids butts

Quote Originally Posted by b1eagle View Post
    These Bloomquist haters crack me up.They remind me of the Libaturd Trump haters.They know they are wrong but the hate rules their life.What are you going to do now since the GOAT won't be kicking your favorites bottom.I know drink more beer and think your guy might have a better chance of winning.JMO
    B1 is on the money......good post.

And by the way, like their girl Hillary.......their racing favorites,LOST too......lmao.

Hope Scott the person , gets well , healed up and murders them at the track when he comes back.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I dont get the libtard trump comment because the same can be said for the other side on this site also..the hate is on both sides so one side is just as big a snowflake as the other...

Now Scott knew he would be tested, if he was dirty, he wouldn't have spent thousand of dollars traveling to PA for the race! He's got money, but he is very tight with it! He flunked on paper, but not from pissing in the cup!

Quote Originally Posted by sc0tt View Post
    Now Scott knew he would be tested, if he was dirty, he wouldn't have spent thousand of dollars traveling to PA for the race! He's got money, but he is very tight with it! He flunked on paper, but not from pissing in the cup!
    Spot on.......for that you get Best Post of the Thread!

Blackie will be mailing your check!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by Swampy121 View Post
    Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me that the reason he spun out was because he was on painkillers. As a fan I'm glad he called it quits after that for the sake of his health.
    The spin out would be likely due to the pain and shoulders injuries, not a pain medication.

I hate that this happened for so many reasons. He needs to get healthy, both physically and “mentally”. Kick whatever habit he has because racing is better with him. Every sport needs a villain. I’m a fan of his for his abilities, but the controversy the last few weeks is a black eye for him. It takes some wind out of the sails knowing I won’t get to watch him at the Jackson/I-80 road trip and then USA Nationals. Just hope he gets better.

Go get em scott. Get a quick fix see ya at portsmith
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

We'll know the truth about what happened soon enough. If Scott does have surgery, and misses most of the rest of 2018, then I think it's safe to say that he was not "dirty" last night. He was in a lot of pain, didn't have the mobility in his arms that he needed and wrecked. Decided to pack it up and leave, and just happened to not be there for the test.
    Now.....if in a few days he announces or says, hey I went to my doctor or chiropractor or whomever and they are trying some non invasive treatment and I'll be ready to go for the next Lucas Oil race....then I think we can say yes...he was dirty and avoiding the test, and the shoulder stuff is just a smokescreen.
    With the Dirt Million, the DTWC and other high dollar races, plus at least 2nd place money in Lucas Oil, he's not going to throw all that away, if he doesn't need to.

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    I dont get the libtard trump comment because the same can be said for the other side on this site also..the hate is on both sides so one side is just as big a snowflake as the other...
    Very very true. But it only sounds good outta one sides mouth, the other side, you’re an un American liberal or some gay crap they come up with.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindwalker View Post
    How do you know he comes back and isn't in great health? 
    I hope so. Lookin like The Rock or Carl Edwards.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I hope Scott comes back but honestly if hes struggling I hope he puts racing out of his mind for now, he has absolutely nothing to prove to us. I posted stuff from a fans perspective not thinking about the personal side of this. I remembered seeing his daughter in victory lane at the dream and how happy they were..If he has a problem I hope he gets healthy cause that little girl is more important than a 100 worlds or dreams...

How many of you have read the story behind bBloomer switching to #0? Really cool story

First of all, the retards at WRG should be smart enough not to use the word random if it obviously isn't random. But we all know "smart" and "WRG" are pretty much mutually exclusive.

Secondly, Bloomquist is really starting to look like he's abusing some kind of drug since he "missed" the second test. If he really has so much trouble peeing that twice now he hasn't been able to pee in the cup the first try (since that was his excuse both times), maybe he needs to see a urologist while he's setting up appointments for his shoulder. But when he doesn't come back at second call, that's what the libs at the FBI call a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by NormP View Post
    First of all, the retards at WRG should be smart enough not to use the word random if it obviously isn't random. But we all know "smart" and "WRG" are pretty much mutually exclusive.

Secondly, Bloomquist is really starting to look like he's abusing some kind of drug since he "missed" the second test. If he really has so much trouble peeing that twice now he hasn't been able to pee in the cup the first try (since that was his excuse both times), maybe he needs to see a urologist while he's setting up appointments for his shoulder. But when he doesn't come back at second call, that's what the libs at the FBI call a clue.
    Who said it wasn't random besides the experts here on 4m that can't seem to admit Scott needs help? I have not seen anything official stating that, but maybe I missed it. Good people sometimes have problems, it's not the end of the world. He will get his shoulder fixed, get his life back in order and be back to winning before long.

Quote Originally Posted by NormP View Post
    You obviously do not know Matt Curl if you're using 'retard' to describe him.

Thank god I don't know any of them. Does the WRG consist solely of one man? Was Matt Curl responsible for what went on at Eldora?
    Last edited by NormP; 06-24-2018 at 09:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by getinit View Post
    You obviously do not know Matt Curl if you're using 'retard' to describe him.
    I will agree Matt Curl is a great man, but you have to question WRG letting Bloomquist leave twice without submitting a urine sample. Seems to me it's something they need to look at. If a driver shows up for the test he must remain there until a sample has been provided or he's done for the weekend. Maybe they change this for next year.