Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jason Feger

Quote Originally Posted by t4g2 View Post
    Jason really hasnt been the same since he got busted a few years back on the tire deal. I know he has connections to bloomer so I think that would be a good fit, He did buy bloomers old old hauler.
    Yep t4g2 exactly right that experience did something in Jason's thought process now I'm not saying he's not ever going to be as good as he was. I believe he will be as good as he was even better this yr. Sometime because we all know he has the talent and the knowhow
    I am what I am

Im not sure what motors he is running it just looks to me as if he doesnt have the horse power like the rest of the cars do. I been in the pits after the races and things are rough with the crew. They were arguing about what time to show up at the next track as far as crew showing up, and 1 drunk guy that struggled to even load the tool box on the trailer.

Dude started at the bottom and has worked his tail off and all he does is get ridiculed on here like he's some pos

Quote Originally Posted by Planetzer0 View Post
    Jason is still hungry I can assure you that.
    He looks awfully full to me.

Ok that one is funny

Quote Originally Posted by PRCKartRacer9 View Post
    Dude started at the bottom and has worked his tail off and all he does is get ridiculed on here like he's some pos
    That is false, people just want to know what isnt clicking properly
    In his program weather its personal finances or loss of drive. We are curious

Quote Originally Posted by t4g2 View Post
    Im not sure what motors he is running it just looks to me as if he doesnt have the horse power like the rest of the cars do. I been in the pits after the races and things are rough with the crew. They were arguing about what time to show up at the next track as far as crew showing up, and 1 drunk guy that struggled to even load the tool box on the trailer.
    I agree. He went through at least 3 motors last year which had to be pretty expensive. They announced that he has ProPower now. Think it also hurts cause he doesn't have his brother or Devin. I watched a bit at Spoon, last night had some younger guys helping who might just need experience in pits. Someone said he asked the older guy to leave the other night at FALS.Don't think it's a loss of drive, think he's trying to rebuild.

Quote Originally Posted by cgrace View Post
    I agree. He went through at least 3 motors last year which had to be pretty expensive. They announced that he has ProPower now. Think it also hurts cause he doesn't have his brother or Devin. I watched a bit at Spoon, last night had some younger guys helping who might just need experience in pits. Someone said he asked the older guy to leave the other night at FALS.Don't think it's a loss of drive, think he's trying to rebuild.
    Austin has been helping at some shows. Probably too busy to be there full time. I'm sure he misses Devin's help. He does seem under powered at times but the Pro Power seems to be working for others such as Pierce, TMac, Moyer Jr. Drake and Unzicker.
    He doesn't have near the laps in the Rocket as the guys he's racing against such as Babb and Shirley. It took Babb about a year to adjust and he had been in a Rocket many times before.
    8/13/16

The pro power is definitely gonna help.

Quote Originally Posted by ThebigE View Post
    He looks awfully full to me.
    You made me laugh!!!

OK we are not bashing jason he is one of my favorite drivers.it's probably several things one he's going through a hard slump I do believe he is trying to rebuild and we are JUST curious. Cmon on Feger
    I am what I am

#49superman! It is opinionated website...you're right. However, when there are people reading these opinions about drivers and tracks which detours them from going, it is in the long run going to hurt the sport. Think about that one. My rant is not anywhere near as bad as what he was posting. I was just stating MY opinion.

Seems as though for the motor to be working properly the car itself has to be working properly? Asking for a friend. 😉