Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Drug test

Causes people and families a helluva lot of pain don't know how in the hell it helps anybody other than finding their grave a lot quicker

Don't get on here much any more but I thought that it was a racing forum, not somewhere where people talk about drug use. JMO.!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PRCKartRacer9 View Post
    What's the difference between an adult smoking meth and a child taking adderall? Watch the netflix documentary "Take your pills" and you will be very enlightened on what these ADHD pills are really doing to our kids.
    It was said that James Stewart was taking adderalll, and basically was making him like a super human when he was on the bike, because it enhanced his focus. The Stewart camp tried to say he had a touch of ADHD, but never did do anything to to prove he had it. It ruined his career and what legacy he had.

I personally don't think he was on anything. He was near the end of his career, and I think he knew by the time the fight ended, he would have been gone from too long to get back what he had. So he said the heck with it and fell off of the face of the earth.