Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

good one a25 , i use to be on it but guess i got rehabilitated....lol.....

This deal with the WRG is just a money making scam. They get their $1,000 and somebody's cousin or buddy gets rich for putting on the drug education class. Guaranteed somebody is getting their pocket padded for putting on this foolish little class about how drugs are bad. It's just like going to traffic school to get your ticket dismissed. Pay the man and you're off the hook. More proof that WRG is a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by quickbiscuit View Post
    This deal with the WRG is just a money making scam. They get their $1,000 and somebody's cousin or buddy gets rich for putting on the drug education class. Guaranteed somebody is getting their pocket padded for putting on this foolish little class about how drugs are bad. It's just like going to traffic school to get your ticket dismissed. Pay the man and you're off the hook. More proof that WRG is a joke.
    WRG and their rules maybe a joke, but if guys don't like the foolish rules they don't have to race with them.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    ksmitty, Disease my butt! Cooking your brain with drugs, to make it want drugs, is no disease. Is it a disease if I blow my hand off with fireworks? It is not. If I fry my retina while welding, do I have glaucoma? No. Calling it a disease is no different than giving everyone a trophy. Calling it a disease is a way to force health insurance to cover methodone and rehab.
    I agree 100% and to take it a little further, calling it a disease is a way to blame someone else for your own bad choices.

ksmitty, Disease my butt! Cooking your brain with drugs, to make it want drugs, is no disease. Is it a disease if I blow my hand off with fireworks? It is not. If I fry my retina while welding, do I have glaucoma? No. Calling it a disease is no different than giving everyone a trophy. Calling it a disease is a way to force health insurance to cover methodone and rehab.
    You never cease to amaze me with the ridiculous chit you say on this forum. Clearly you've never had a loved one be affected by drug addiction.

Having been in the Pits for years. Helped a lot of teams. I have seen drivers on there 5 or 6 beer by the big race. Seen some Rip (smoke) one be for the big race. Know one that was on so meany Pain pills that would kill some. Did I turn them in No. nor did the 50 or so other people that know-ed did ether.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffreymo View Post
    You never cease to amaze me with the ridiculous chit you say on this forum. Clearly you've never had a loved one be affected by drug addiction.
    Its a tragedy. Its not a disease. Your opinion of me is yours and not shared by many.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -3
    Atomic - 2
    Moler - 1

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    Having been in the Pits for years. Helped a lot of teams. I have seen drivers on there 5 or 6 beer by the big race. Seen some Rip (smoke) one be for the big race. Know one that was on so meany Pain pills that would kill some. Did I turn them in No. nor did the 50 or so other people that know-ed did ether.
    That's what I've been saying. People would be surprised what goes on at thier local track. I bet almost half if not more would struggle to pass any kind of drug testing at certain times.
    Last edited by MI Dirt Fan; 07-17-2018 at 12:50 PM.

So what germ or bacteria infects you and causes you to take that first bump of coke? How do I catch this disease? Is it contagious? How do I protect myself from contracting this "disease?"

And before you throw the "loved one" sob story at me, let me tell you a little story--my first cousin lived with me when I got out of school, he was as clean as a whistle when he moved in.

He started using drugs because he had a weak will and was not strong enough to handle peer pressure from the crowd he ran with at his new job, not because he caught a "disease." No family history of drug or even alcohol abuse, no genetics, nothing to make him a drug addict. I moved out when I found out he was using. Before it was all said and done he had lost 2-3 jobs and ended up with a few felony convictions from committing burglaries to support his habit. Now Doctor Jeffrey, diagnose this "disease" for me and his parents.
    Last edited by NormP; 07-17-2018 at 04:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NormP View Post
    So what germ or bacteria infects you and causes you to take that first bump of coke? How do I catch this disease? Is it contagious? How do I protect myself from contracting this "disease?"

And before you throw the "loved one" sob story at me, let me tell you a little story--my first cousin lived with me when I got out of school, he was as clean as a whistle when he moved in.

He started using drugs because he had a weak will and was not strong enough to handle peer pressure from the crowd he ran with at his new job, not because he caught a "disease." No family history of drug or even alcohol abuse, no genetics, nothing to make him a drug addict. I moved out when I found out he was using. Before it was all said and done he had lost 2-3 jobs and ended up with a few felony convictions from committing burglaries to support his habit. Now Doctor Jeffrey, diagnose this "disease" for me and his parents.
    Calm down, tool. First show me where I said it is a disease, then we'll go from there...

Lol might as well go and get you some whisker do’s and splien splitters because clearly you did not or could not comprehend the link that was provided. I would gladly provide you several other medical journals that debunk your arguement.

WTF is this thread? I thought this was a DLM forum, but now I feel like i may need to go to a meeting

Quote Originally Posted by MILLER7FAN View Post
    WTF is this thread? I thought this was a DLM forum, but now I feel like i may need to go to a meeting
    Top post award!

Calm down, tool. First show me where I said it is a disease, then we'll go from there...
    I'm calm. You're the one getting your panties in a wad when someone says something that upsets you. I guess when you don't have a logical argument, you have to resort to name calling. About what I expected.
    Last edited by NormP; 07-17-2018 at 05:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLER7FAN View Post
    Classes are full until January 2019....😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by NormP View Post
    I'm calm. You're the one getting your panties in a wad when someone says something that upsets you. I guess when you don't have a logical argument, you have to resort to name calling. About what I expected.
    Again, show me where I said that it was a disease and we'll go from there. Until then, you're just running your mouth, which, based off of your posting history, is just par for the course, so I don't really expect much else, and makes your name calling comment quite ironic.

Man, I love this neighborhood
    8/13/16

Its a tragedy. Its not a disease. Your opinion of me is yours and not shared by many.
    Depends on how you define disease, once your body is addicted it is def an illness, both physically and mentally...

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Man, I love this neighborhood
    Keep your shades shut. No one wants to see that... 😂😂😂🙄🙄🙄