Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenny Wallace

Angry Kenny Wallace

He wasn’t the worst mistake FOX made on their broadcast, how do you leave Phil Parsons in studio and allow gay Michael Waltrip to go to be there?

Wallace definitely loves to tell people how great he thinks he was while having the same amount of NASCAR Cup wins as the rest of us, he also loved to tell us the Kenny has roots in dirt when the first time he raced a dirt car was 2005. Sorry I can't stand the guy, he's a fake and kisses modofied drivers a$$es so they will like him, people need to call out this guy for what he really is, a fake and a phony. Kenny dirt doesn't need you, you need dirt so you can show up at a local track with your corporate sponsor and full race team and full time crew chief and outspend the guy that has to work 40 hours a week to pay for his racing.

I agree 100%. I can't stand any of them either. Darrell could drive Michael can't. Rusty could drive and Kenny can't.

"Kenny dirt doesn't need you, you need dirt so you can show up at a local track with your corporate sponsor and full race team and full time crew chief and outspend the guy that has to work 40 hours a week to pay for his racing"

The funny part about this is he doesn't really win that much when he does race.

Default Kenny Wallace

I think Taylor Cook feels the same way.........congrats to the 21 on the win.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Seriously? 4m moans and groans about the future of dirt track racing and there's a guy right here with a national voice who LOVES this sport and promotes it every chance he gets. NASCAR puts a camera on Kenny and out comes genuine enthusiasm for the same sport we all love. You can't buy that kind of publicity, and no one in this sport could afford it if it could be bought. And he's not asking anyone for a g-d thing, he does it because he wants to.

I don't care if you don't like his style or you resent the opportunities his NASCAR career have given him in his post-career racing hobby, Kenny deserves the thanks of each and every one of us. Tony Stewart too, for what he's done with Eldora. And the other NASCAR drivers and former drivers who promote dirt when they can. (Really, even NASCAR itself, for letting guys like Kenny talk about dirt racing. In a sense they are allowing him to promote a competitive product.)

We all want more butts in the seats at our local dirt tracks, right? Here's one way to get it, it's already happening and it doesn't cost anybody anything. So you're gonna complain about it?

Actually his first dirt race in 1982 in a street stock on the springfield mile. if you idiots are going to bash the guy at least get your facts straight. smfh

Kenny Wallace has done more to promote dirt track racing more than almost anyone out there you retard. He mentioned Farmer City, Fairbury and Brownstown, IL on the broadcast last night on national television. Go crawl back in your hole and STFU

Mentioning 3 places isnt promoting anything.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Mentioning 3 places isnt promoting anything.
    It's alot better than mentioning zero places.

Kenny hasn't been helping dirt racing. The more nascar people show up the more blue collar people disappear. They bring their money and technology with them and sanctioning bodies don't seem to want to enforce the rules on them. If anything I think they let Kenny make the modified rules. Mentioning dirt racing on TV isn't doing much. The only way he might be helping is that a few people may come to watch him race. Doesn't change the fact that the cars are getting way too expensive and the working stiffs are getting pushed out. Short track racing has been and always will be a blue collar sport. When you alienate them for some weird reason they all disappear, even the fans. Not many people want to go watch a bunch of rich kids playing. They want to go watch friends and family and people they know from their community. I laugh at people who wonder why ump is failing.

Some of you are beyond stupid. Do research before you speak. Kenny's first dirt race was not in 2005. It was in the mid 80's before he even got to NASCAR. His brother Mike raced at Tri-City (IL) back in the day as well. I don't care for him either but at least he's doing something to get the word out about other tracks in this country rather it's just simply mentioning a track or telling you something about it.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - 5/25 Shadyhill
    2024 Season: 7 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Fairbury (IL) 2, Farmer City (IL) 1, Grundy Co (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 1, & Shadyhill (IN) 1

While I'm at it, you know when UMP screwed up with the modifieds? When they let the whole 4 bar thing start in the early 2000s and when they started putting HUGE noises on the cars. Once all the old affordable leasfspring cars became worthless, that was the beginning of the end for ump. That's when they messed up.

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    Some of you are beyond stupid. Do research before you speak. Kenny's first dirt race was not in 2005. It was in the mid 80's before he even got to NASCAR. His brother Mike raced at Tri-City (IL) back in the day as well. I don't care for him either but at least he's doing something to get the word out about other tracks in this country rather it's just simply mentioning a track or telling you something about it.
    Getting the word out isn't doing anything. If he really wants to help he would bust ump's b@ll$ and get them to overhaul the modified rules so it's actually reasonable again.

Wow. Mic drop

Doesn't win? Sorry.
    I've witnessed Wallace win at just about every track around these parts. And that's against guys like Brooks, Bolinger, McKinney, and Mike Harrison. And these guys have just as good of equipment as Kenny and spend just as much.

And yes, Kenny raced at Tri City way back when along with his brother.

Is he goofy? You bet. But don't say he doesn't promote dirt racing. That is absolutely false.
    8/13/16

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by kntcrshr 666 View Post
    Getting the word out isn't doing anything. If he really wants to help he would bust ump's b@ll$ and get them to overhaul the modified rules so it's actually reasonable again.
    Just because he's Kenny Wallace don't mean he can do something about it.
    He's just another guy racing a modified.
    It would take a lot of drivers telling UMP to go screw them selves to get them to over haul rules not just in the modifieds but in all divisions.
    They should have never got into the lower divisions.
    I will how ever agree that they do need an over haul though.
    Their biggest line of b.s. is with the UMP Stock Cars / Street Stocks.
    If their going to be sanctioning the lower divisions at least get it right.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - 5/25 Shadyhill
    2024 Season: 7 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Fairbury (IL) 2, Farmer City (IL) 1, Grundy Co (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 1, & Shadyhill (IN) 1

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    Just because he's Kenny Wallace don't mean he can do something about it.He's just another guy racing a modified.It would take a lot of drivers telling UMP to go screw them selves to get them to over haul rules not just in the modifieds but in all divisions.They should have never got into the lower divisions.I will how ever agree that they do need an over haul though.Their biggest line of b.s. is with the UMP Stock Cars / Street Stocks.If their going to be sanctioning the lower divisions at least get it right.
    I agree. The street stocks are way too expensive. 4 cylinders got ruined by cheating, big races and ump points. So there isn't a good starter class? Where'd everybody go? Lol

I don't post here often but read almost everyday. I can overlook most of the garbage talk on here but this is just sad. If you have ever talked to Kenny or watched him interact with the fans or most importantly HIS COMPETITORS you will see how wrong you are. When Kenny shows up he is a modified racer; nothing more, nothing less. It is not his fault costs are out of control and he is definitely not supported or funded that much more than any other top modified guys. He also can't do anything about the costs; he is just another guy racing. The dude is a racer. Dirt mod, dirt late model, just won a big asphalt race in Canada (after tech issues with winner). There are Nascar and big money guys that do come in and stink up the show for the the everyday grassroots racers race but Kenny Wallace is not one of them. The dude loves to wheel and he is definitely not hurting anything by racing a dirt mod or anything else at this point in his career.
    Last edited by michlm; 07-19-2018 at 04:06 PM.

All Kenny does is talk about how great dirt racing and the fans are. He stays at the hauler after any race he's at and talks to any fan who walks up. All some of you do is bitch and moan about everything. I'm glad I don't have to be around some of you at tracks or in every day life because you are negative and miserable.

Dang devil you made some really good points, agree 100% on attracting the engineers to dirt just drives the cost through the roof. And the 4bar comment, we quit when they started letting the amod run coil overs with a "dummy" shock lol ya sure, everyone had 2 shocks on the rear wheels, we had a 3 link with welded brackets on the 9 inch..$ went outta control on them and we were done...

I am sure Kenny has done more for getting the word out about dirt track racing then the idiots bad mouthing him. just can't fix stupid people....