Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: T Mac a pawn...

Im enlightened now by gum. Hahahahahaha

TMAC slowing and running at normal speed wasnt much difference.

Bloomer has brought out hundreds of intentional cautions in his career. But when someone else does it it's a horrible thing. Can he be a bigger hypocrite? I mean how many times has he stopped on the track to change a tire and come back out?

Dang,from all the uproar you would of thought T Mac faked a fall or skipped out on a drug test or something. If anyone can name 1 driver on a tour that hasn't initiated a caution intentionally I would be very surprised.

I never said didn't or hasn't before. I asked when was the last time. Pay attention
    Last edited by MI Dirt Fan; 07-21-2018 at 11:08 AM.

Stopping on the track for a caution is one thing. Doing it to help someone else is completely different. No one has ever accused Bloomquist of that.

McCreadie is the new Rumley device.

you can't remember one time Bloomquist never slowed down get a caution to run to the pit change tires when he had no flat lol. He has done it numerous of time in his career.
    Double negatives are confusing, but I think I understand what you're saying. Anyway, yes, I'm sure he has. The current rules allow it, so why not exploit it. The difference is motive. There are really 2 separate issues here. Cars, deliberately bringing out cautions. Then there is a separate issue of perhaps a team needing money being motivated to "help" another in this manner. The reason Tmac is being singled out on this one, is because he never stopped and got tires. in the instances when Bloomquist may have done what you're saying, he did it so he could change tires and thus give him a chance to win. Tmac never even stopped to get tires, so his motive is therefore called into question. It's therefore an apple and oranges comparison. Nonetheless, a rule implemented now would apply to everyone and stop the nonsense before it begins. If the teams Bloomquist is battling against for the points title have "helpers" out there on the racetrack, do not think Bloomquist would consider employing some "helpers" of his own? And if this type of thing is allowed to continue uncheck, why should he not resort to the same tactics? There's an opportunity here for the sanctioning body to nip this in the bud and stop it before it becomes a big problem. I think they should seize upon that opportunity and implement some sort of rules to do so, now rather than wait until it does escalate.

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    Bloomer has brought out hundreds of intentional cautions in his career. But when someone else does it it's a horrible thing. Can he be a bigger hypocrite? I mean how many times has he stopped on the track to change a tire and come back out?
    Dude, who said or even suggested what tmac did was horrible lol. Someone made a comment he did it for money.... Other then that, no big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by quickbiscuit View Post

McCreadie is the new Rumley device.
    Hahahahahaha to fummy 😄

Again people missing my point. I’m a fan of several drivers, including both of these guys. What caught my attention was that TMac was bragging about doing it. Pretty pathetic if that’s the case.

TMac was bragging about doing it. Pretty pathetic if that’s the case.
    And also, not very smart. If there was somekind of back door deal and financial promises made, this may jeopardize it. Landers might decide not to come through with the cash. If Tmac were to cash a big check with Landers name on it now, it would raise a lot of suspicion. Also this is probably not the kind of thing you want attached to your name when you're needing sponsorship really bad. Sometimes, silence is golden.

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan2k4 View Post
    Double negatives are confusing, but I think I understand what you're saying. Anyway, yes, I'm sure he has. The current rules allow it, so why not exploit it. The difference is motive. There are really 2 separate issues here. Cars, deliberately bringing out cautions. Then there is a separate issue of perhaps a team needing money being motivated to "help" another in this manner. The reason Tmac is being singled out on this one, is because he never stopped and got tires. in the instances when Bloomquist may have done what you're saying, he did it so he could change tires and thus give him a chance to win. Tmac never even stopped to get tires, so his motive is therefore called into question. It's therefore an apple and oranges comparison. Nonetheless, a rule implemented now would apply to everyone and stop the nonsense before it begins. If the teams Bloomquist is battling against for the points title have "helpers" out there on the racetrack, do not think Bloomquist would consider employing some "helpers" of his own? And if this type of thing is allowed to continue uncheck, why should he not resort to the same tactics? There's an opportunity here for the sanctioning body to nip this in the bud and stop it before it becomes a big problem. I think they should seize upon that opportunity and implement some sort of rules to do so, now rather than wait until it does escalate.
    Oh someone who has some common sense....... Thank You, I agree 100%

Need a yellow? Just toss a screwdriver out onto the track
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Need a yellow? Just toss a screwdriver out onto the track
    That one has already been used by your mini me ss. Hahahahahaaa

Try again? 😆

Lucas going to make teams buy tires at track then well see how ur boy does!
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Can’t put the Kevlar inside tires. If buy tires at track. How much is t Mac being paid tonight. To spin bloomer out in the feature. Oh wait t Mac has to make first 🤪
    Last edited by Dirt Racing #1; 07-21-2018 at 12:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    That means yours won't have time to install the Kevlar inserts.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Vary adrift. Hahahahahaha

Bloomer has a brand new alarm clock now so it wont matter what Lucas does, hes already two steps ahead. Come to think of it, when hasnt he been? Hahahahahaha

Drivers pulling stunts like this are the ones that should be drug tested not drivers winning and kicking a$$.