Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Cleetus, I wondered the same thing 100 times

Quote Originally Posted by Cleetus Motorsports View Post
    Sometimes I wonder if these drivers even pay attention. Everyone knows the 49 likes to ride the rim, yet on the restart before the 32 blew up, 49 was 5th and they left the top wide open. Might as well roll out the red carpet. But i'm sure the 49 knows that was a gift because the 32 was gone.

Thats called talent!
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by Cleetus Motorsports View Post
    Sometimes I wonder if these drivers even pay attention. Everyone knows the 49 likes to ride the rim, yet on the restart before the 32 blew up, 49 was 5th and they left the top wide open. Might as well roll out the red carpet. But i'm sure the 49 knows that was a gift because the 32 was gone.
    It takes talent to run the top. A lot of guys have the talent, but not many have the nerve and focus it takes to go there and stay there when it's the only option at the time. My favorite drivers are the ones willing to go wherever they need to go to win. Even if it means giving up a top five or even top three night. It's exciting to watch. Much more fun to watch than the Driving Miss Daisy types who never leave the bottom.
    Last edited by TerryM; 07-21-2018 at 11:53 PM.

Yes they switched engine program because that's what bobby wanted. An nobody else is having engine problems just Peirce so that's were I'd start to look at.hmmm an only reason bobby had lead is because we all know it gets faster before the motor blows.

Thats what happens to bloomer when u got to buy ur tires at the track and its not going to get any better at the world 100. Theres a new sheriff in town!

Quote Originally Posted by Planetzer0 View Post
    Him and Cody were sitting around on easy street all weekend long and get their a**es handed to them tonight. Piece and Davenport put on a heck of a show.
    First of all, how the hell do know. Bloomer and Cody did nothing all weekend on the car? Was you track watching or after the race keeping an eye on them? You don’t become one of the all time best. By being lazy. Bloomer I’m sure thought he had the right setup for the race. Bloomer and Cody work ridiculous hours on the cars. You have to. To be as consistent/successful as he has in his career.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Thats called talent!
    Go home. Your drunk! Hahahahahaha

Thats what happens to bloomer when u got to buy ur tires at the track and its not going to get any better at the world 100. Theres a new sheriff in town!
    Don’t bet on that. Never count the zero out. He just won the dream this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindwalker View Post
    Go home. Your drunk! Hahahahahaha
    Yea but it feels good!🤪🤪

Pierce gift wrapped that win for j d. No doubt about it. When his engine blew

What does the World have to do with anything?

Peirce has always had equipment failures an breaks you all just didn't hear about it because he wasn't following a tour an wasn't racing as much as he is now.

Yea but it feels good!浪浪
    I bet it does.... Enjoy Rich!

Pierce is great driver. But part of his engine problem. I think is he just runs them so hard

Quote Originally Posted by t4g2 View Post
    Yes they switched engine program because that's what bobby wanted. An nobody else is having engine problems just Peirce so that's were I'd start to look at.hmmm an only reason bobby had lead is because we all know it gets faster before the motor blows.
    I have heard Bobby's engine on some of the races. Sounds like he may be pushing it a little to much.??

Quote Originally Posted by t4g2 View Post
    Peirce has always had equipment failures an breaks you all just didn't hear about it because he wasn't following a tour an wasn't racing as much as he is now.
    I’m sure pierce has top of the line equipment on his card. Sooner or later. Have to think maybe the driver. Is just to hard on the equipment/engine

Quote Originally Posted by Hollis View Post
    I have heard Bobby's engine on some of the races. Sounds like he may be pushing it a little to much.??
    I agree. Pro power isn’t some Mickey Mouse low grade engine.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    What does the World have to do with anything?
    You figure it out there genius!

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    Man thats $ucks Bobby had a run there he passed allmost ever one 2 time
    Sucks for Bobby for sure, had them more than covered. Saved ole bloomer a lot of embarrassment when that caution came out for Bobby. Ole Dopey said he pretty much didn't see that he had much competition during pre race interviews and he was behind by almost 11 seconds, uh yeah, smoke another one. you were getting your azz handed to you!!!

As I said only reason bobby was so fast is because the car goes faster on majority of the case before motor blows. If motor wasn't about to cut lose he would NOT been that fast