Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Was this the same motor that broke a valve Thursday night?

If he's out of that ride where will he go? The greatest driver ever (rolling eyes) haha cough cough racing will be over nobody to watch if he's not racing

Quote Originally Posted by Mindwalker View Post
    Every year. Why? 
    Do you need reserved tickets?

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Was this the same motor that broke a valve Thursday night?
    Dont think do cause they said this was there last motor.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro23 View Post
    Do you need reserved tickets?
    Nope im good. I never get to excited over where i put my butt lol. If i can find a fat girl im in heaven.... 😀 thanks tho

Quote Originally Posted by billetbirdcage View Post
    Second note: the engine was still running when he stopped on the back stretch and continued to do so for a long time way after he got out of the car. I heard someone say it wouldn't shut off with the ignition switch so may had an ignition problem causing the failure but I find that unlikely.
    Did it think it was a runaway diesel? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by t4g2 View Post
    If he's out of that ride where will he go? The greatest driver ever (rolling eyes) haha cough cough racing will be over nobody to watch if he's not racing
    Sure looked like a dang good driver last night.

How did that work out for him?Everyone has there day/night. But as u been seeing how rough on equipment is. Its not just part failures. Its definitely lack of maintenance and preventive maintenance. Especially this last month.
    Last edited by t4g2; 07-22-2018 at 01:26 PM.

Well several incidents over the years is why I dislike oh bobby. Like the feger bobby incident. My neice was standing in front of fegers car talking to Jason when Bob came flying back on 4 wheeler knocked fegers car off the stands an hit my neice.
    so u don't like bobby because of what bob did? what was bobby then 16 17 yrs old and ur bitching about how he drove then. the bad part of fegers and bobs deal was him getting out of the pierce cars and car swapping spending tons of money and hasn't been the same

How did that work out for him?Everyone has there day/night. But as u been seeing how rough on equipment is. Its not just part failures. Its definitely lack of maintenance and preventive maintenance. Especially this last month.
    well, well, well. Seems all you guys don't know what you thought you knew. The engine belongs to Jeff Hoker and he told Bobby whatever happens,just don't stop. Also, the car has gauges that will replay the whole race. Bob says water temp was 198 degrees, 210 degrees oil temp, 65lbs of oil pressure and 8200-8400 on the tach. Tell me again how this was all Bobby's fault. So much for the people who said you could smell it melting down in the stands. lol Go to dirt on dirt and read the article.

I never said it was all bobbies fault. With a big race an know the motor is not the best hen why risk taking that chance? I'm just saying all mechanical problems they been having their all not part failures.

Quote Originally Posted by spiderma4 View Post
    so u don't like bobby because of what bob did? what was bobby then 16 17 yrs old and ur bitching about how he drove then. the bad part of fegers and bobs deal was him getting out of the pierce cars and car swapping spending tons of money and hasn't been the same
    He will drive you the same today blinder person.

I bet ol Big C is shakin his head and sayin....put a Clements Chevy in that boy's car!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    I bet ol Big C is shakin his head and sayin....put a Clements Chevy in that boy's car!
    Bet he's not

I dont buy for 1 second the oil temp was 210 after 78 laps ....

Does Clements not build Fords anymore? They built one many years ago that Hot Rod Lamance won the track championship with at the big G, back when it was the big G. Of course that was many moons ago.
    https://youtu.be/phORLTyY4qM

Quote Originally Posted by getinit View Post
    well, well, well. Seems all you guys don't know what you thought you knew. The engine belongs to Jeff Hoker and he told Bobby whatever happens,just don't stop. Also, the car has gauges that will replay the whole race. Bob says water temp was 198 degrees, 210 degrees oil temp, 65lbs of oil pressure and 8200-8400 on the tach. Tell me again how this was all Bobby's fault. So much for the people who said you could smell it melting down in the stands. lol Go to dirt on dirt and read the article.
    I also smelt what I thought was a cooking engine in the stands off an on from lap 35 or so at times I thought it went away as cars pulled off...... other times I was just waiting for the smoke. Regardless no way to ever tell what car it was coming from. I was also told when Chris Simpson got his new Durham courtesy of hoker that Bobby thought the motor should of been his with the inventory he is working with..... an chris said he needed it just as bad an dropped it in?

JD stealing the win is poetic justice on a couple of levels.

Did JD take a polygraph test after the win, just to be safe he was not cheating?blahahahahahahahaha

An no I'm not hoping on the but hugger band wagon. Bobby still drives over his head today. An its not just feger hell Babb,Shirley,Rodney Melvin and Schmitt all quit running Peirce chassis because of bobby.an the whole deal with pdc 4 years ago with McDowell an blaming fairbury that he didn't win, an just recently 2 weeks ago door slamming Larson an Larson got pay back an oh bobby didn't like that.