Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Yeah usually hard work pays off.

Ya maybe they should get a better driver...im sure Scott Schmitt would put them over the top lol (big eye roll)...

Thoughts on Bronson for next year?

Schmitt would def be easier on equipment.an couldn't do any worse an booby if he can't pass a car he does it dirty or "misjudge a slide job" take someone out. As my new shirt will say what does Peirce an spatola have in common? The don't know Schmitt.
    Last edited by t4g2; 07-22-2018 at 12:42 AM.

Haters will always hate

Erb Satterlee Lanigan off of lucas next yr.

Quote Originally Posted by t4g2 View Post
    Schmitt would def be easier on equipment.an couldn't do any worse an booby if he can't pass a car he does it dirty or "misjudge a slide job" take someone out. As my new shirt will say what does Peirce an spatola have in common? The don't know Schmitt.
    LMFAO I like Scott and his dad alot, but lets be honest. He has always had dang good equipment and hasn't really ever jumped out as a top driver outside the local ranks. The best he ran consistantly was when he had the Pierce cars.
    From what I heard, his maintenance has been pathetic lately. Time to light a fire under Terry or send him on his way.

If you're half as close to him as you talk like you are you will know exactly what my last comment means.

Cool

Scott Bloomquists car will be all orange next year...with a black spoiler lmao!

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Thoughts on Bronson for next year?
    I'll guess an outlaw type schedule

Josh Richards out of the Best Performance ride and back to the house car. Best Performance starts running regionally again with a different driver.

Quote Originally Posted by ready2rd View Post
    Ptown You Don't Know One Thing About Why Epj Left The Race Team ,Yes Smooth Operator 32 I know And Yes Started From Scratch Other Than The Rig, All New Motors, All New Cars, All New Crew ,A Terrible Streak Of Bad Luck In Last 6 Months Not Only Has The Team Lost A Pile Of Motors This Season The Team Owner Has Had Several Deaths in The Family , One Being His Father One Being Robert Yates Which Was Like A Father To Kemp And His Uncle And Then My Father Who Died 7 Weeks After Kemp's Father Died .Now The Tire Deal Which Is a Bunch Of Bull Chit And All This While Lil Bobby Is Heading To The Front From 28th With A LIL Worn Out 410 Motor .
    Wow, I'm glad you don't post / comment very often. If I had to read this gibberish on a daily basis I'd throw my computer out the window.

Quote Originally Posted by ThebigE View Post
    Wow, I'm glad you don't post / comment very often. If I had to read this gibberish on a daily basis I'd throw my computer out the window.
    I'd have to run it through a grammar app to decipher it.

I just don't forsee Richards going back to Rocket1 next year or the year after.