Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I thought he may eats his words, but I said on here that I agreed with him. No one really seemed to have anything for him. However, he just got beat. No bad luck, just got beat. I was surprised. Bobby had bad luck.

fun watching someone think they are smarter than they really are. Or some just call that someone being a feminine hygiene product.

Quote Originally Posted by #49superman! View Post
    fun watching someone think they are smarter than they really are. Or some just call that someone being a feminine hygiene product.
    God I love it when arrogant asses have to eat their words. I’m sure he thinks it’s something or somebody else’s fault. God forbid he just got outrun lolol. Been hearing and hating his arrogance ever since Hava-Tampa days

God I love it when arrogant asses have to eat their words. I’m sure he thinks it’s something or somebody else’s fault. God forbid he just got outrun lolol. Been hearing and hating his arrogance ever since Hava-Tampa days

Im a big fan but he surely has a foot-shaped mouth sometimes!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Default Kazul post 9

And where is Deion now? HoF. If you are good and have confidence and can back it up, oh well. I wouldn’t be that (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)y, and it bit him Saturday for sure.

HH, wth would you talk about if Bloomer quit, you’d be lost?
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

CnB, I’ve used the GOAT term for him, is HOF material if there ever was. Boy drives a car thru the corners and coming off that no one else seems able to duplicate on a night to night basis. Many years ago at a West Plains Show Me he dissed Wendell Wallace who finished second. Was no reason for it, Wendell was no longer running a national series so head games weren’t necessary. Ever since I’ve watched his comments on his competitors. My feeling is he has no respect for the history of dirt late model racing or drivers past or present, it’s all about him. He has his fans, thats ok but I’m kinda on the “anyone but Bloomquist” wagon. And yes Deion is in the HOF, doesn’t mean I agree with his public persona during his playing days.

Probably not a driver out there whose helped others as much as Scott has. He never will ask for anything in return either.

I have to disagree with no one has helped other drivers as much. I am sure he helps drivers, but he is also in business to sell his cars and equipment. I can name two drivers who many people hate that have helped drivers immensely and asked for nothing in return. There are plenty more. This is sport where most all teams and drivers help each other. That is what makes it a great sport.

HH is lost now. Hahahaaaaa

No, I'm here. Iz got googles maps
    8/13/16

Hang on to those maps cuzz, you're gonna need um when that hippie in the 0 car re tarz... 😀