Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: USA National

Under 25 to go

Sheppard
    Shirley
    Owens
    Junghans
    Marlar

Unless lap track becomes an issue, Sheppard is going to walk away from these guys.

Caution lap 82 for Simpson slowing. Let's see if anyone has anything for Rocket1 but he's going to have clean air in front of him.

Sheppard
    Shirley
    Owens
    Junghans
    Babb
    Moran
    Marlar
    Pierce
    Weiss
    Madden

Owens up to second on the restart but Sheppard is putting a straight away on them

Caution lap 94 for Ricky Weiss slowing.

Brandon Sheppard wins
    Shirley
    Owens
    Junghans
    Pierce
    Last edited by MI Dirt Fan; 08-04-2018 at 10:50 PM.

So how bad was the race?

Looked on Race Monitor like Bobby was on the move.

The race very good. They were able to race multiple grooves throughout most of the race.

If there had been another 10 laps, Bobby may have won it. I know some people don’t like him, but man, he wheel a late model!

Only 10? Lmao

The good ole haters .... if Bobby doesn’t win you act like he DNQ but if he does win you act like he beat a 9 car field of local crate late drivers for 350 to win .... haters will always hate but the average hater has a net worth under 50k anyway so win cares

Quote Originally Posted by Mindwalker View Post
    Only 10? Lmao
    I thought 100 was enough...

There was no one beating Rocket1. And that's not hating. That's the truth.

You are one of the top 5 internet trolls of spewing relentless hate for Bobby acting like he wouldn’t even be a top driver in local 1000 to win shows. Yes maybe he wouldn’t have won in 10 more laps , he had to start way in the back and use his car Up to get there. Which is fine but you act like he should be ashamed with his performance , dudes like you think he should have killed himself over his pathetic performance at the 2016 world ... Just like a trump hater , you’ve been spouting such stupidity and blind hate for soo long and you are completely irrelevant ... you are to Bobby what Jim Acosta is to trump .... an irrelevant irrational cuckhold

Huck ur right...if Bobby can not get behind the 8ball and put himself in better starting position he will be hard to contend with. Soon as he can get rolling faster in his qualifying races its over..we already know he is the best when the track cleans off..not bad for jumping in a wore out two year old car...good run tonight he needed it...

Side note how do you think BShepp feels winning and Madden finish out of the top ten but just get showup points..Madden lucky...

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Side note how do you think BShepp feels winning and Madden finish out of the top ten but just get showup points..Madden lucky...
    Sheppy would be leading if it was a points night.
    8/13/16

But alas it wasn't and he isn't....

Default Huck

“The good ole haters .... if Bobby doesn’t win you act like he DNQ but if he does win you act like he beat a 9 car field of local crate late drivers for 350 to win .... haters will always hate but the average hater has a net worth under 50k anyway so win cares

You are one of the top 5 internet trolls of spewing relentless hate for Bobby acting like he wouldn’t even be a top driver in local 1000 to win shows. Yes maybe he wouldn’t have won in 10 more laps , he had to start way in the back and use his car Up to get there. Which is fine but you act like he should be ashamed with his performance , dudes like you think he should have killed himself over his pathetic performance at the 2016 world ... Just like a trump hater , you’ve been spouting such stupidity and blind hate for soo long and you are completely irrelevant ... you are to Bobby what Jim Acosta is to trump .... an irrelevant irrational cuckhold”

And how is what you spew any different than any other so called hater. Whether it’s here, or other social media places, you’re no different than any other so called hater. And how much someone makes really doesn’t matter as far as if they have a valid point or not. Or if they are relevant, or whatever. You are just as bad as all the other so called haters. Make a valid educated point with out calling someone high school names, or you are no better than them. Unless they start the crap, then ya, it’s hard to not throw it right back. It’s par for the course these days from the top down, but it’s all ridiculous. Left, right, middle ground, compromise has gone out the window. When you play to the loudest voices no one is winning. And FYI before you come back with some I’m a liberal tirade, at this point, I may vote for ole Donnie next election. Unless the Dems can get someone not like Hillary. Something between Obama and Trump, not too far one way or the other. But I’m sure it’ll be a polar opposite of Donnie, which isn’t the right move.

And you’re right, that no matter what Bobby does, or JD does, or Bloomer, there’s flak from somewhere. He came from 20th to 5th I think it was last night, and all that should be said is good job. I like Bobby, and hope his luck turns around.

Not that it’s anyone’s business, but since you think you have to make XYZ to be taken seriously, yes I make a lot more than $50k, and my net is more than $50k.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.