Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Bronson

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    It sounded more like Scott was SELLING him his personal car UNTIL he realized he could still race.
    Except Scott was never not gonna race. The whole thing was an elaborate ruse to skip drug tests.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by riddle28 View Post
    this sounds like the blankenship 2.0 saga
    Sort of, but that saga included his dad being responsible for people’s deaths. At least Bronson only stole tons of stuff and Bloomer is just being a DB like usual.

Thinking Bronson is more like white trash with a rich uncle. Sorry but that’s what I get from what I’ve read online and seen. Money can’t buy brains and sometimes not even success in this case.

And yes, I know Bronson would smoke me on the track, not disputing that.

Mudcat if you had his money and a few months I don't see how you could be any worse..don't sell ur self short lol...

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    Go read his Facebook page Looks like the thief is trying to get some one to jig it.
    His page - https://www.facebook.com/kyle.bronso...28477170613703
    Lordy, lordy.......Miss Redneck Trailer Trash was the first one to post! You know the one who's husband, Mark Whitener, NEVER cheats or wrecks anyone!

Everyone has skeletons in the closet,I personally do not know Kyle or his struggles in life. I do know he is a dad and I'm sure his son considers him as superman on and off the track, It would be a buzzkill for family and fans to see this thread opening old wounds that I'm sure took time to heal.being a SLM fan and having a daughter who is diehard fan of dirt racing too, we both would prefer to see the #40 in the pits rather than him not being there.and I'm sure he does bring fans to the seats,which in the long run that's what SLM and dirt racing in general needs.

What happened here?
    Attached Images Attached Images

I wander if Bronson would rent me that chassis for 2 weeks ? if you are on here and interested , PM me.....lol....

Bronson and Bloomquist were in the back of the pack, Bronson was he!! bent on passing him on a restart on the outside, somebody checked up and they both went to dodge mode and ended up slapping doors. I'm not sure what went on between Bloomquist and the 40, but there is some bad blood there for sure. I would guess it all has to do with that selling of the SB cars and whatever went on there.

Just say no...

I liked watching this guy at first down in Florida at easybay and volusia.. now after a few years can’t stand the guy. Goes through multiple brand new chassis every year. Mods and late models. Not too many people in this country have the resources and backing he gets.. Dude tears up equipment with the best of them and usually it’s just on his own. Always too hard on equipment can’t finish long races and he’s just a dikk. If he’s ever up front he just wears his car out and/or flattens his tire. I laughed when i first heard he was gonna try bloomquist cars, knew that wasn’t gonna fit his driving style

Bronson hit the front stretch wall and bloomer had nowhere to go, and they made contact. Nothing about it was intentional at all. Scott was just riding around basically getting what points he could. He was keeping about enough speed to hang with the back of the pack, and this happened.

I'm not defending him but I don't think he goes through multiple mod chassis brands. LM yes but only what? Rocket, Longhorn and Bloomquist? I'm still kinda confused on why he ever went from Rocket to Longhorn. Only thing I can think of is they were not getting the info they wanted after following Rocket1 around some last summer.

We’re heading into the most lucrative part of the season. I’m hoping someone really gets going on a roll so we can’t stop hearing about these chassis jumpers that can’t finish races.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    I'm not defending him but I don't think he goes through multiple mod chassis brands. LM yes but only what? Rocket, Longhorn and Bloomquist? I'm still kinda confused on why he ever went from Rocket to Longhorn. Only thing I can think of is they were not getting the info they wanted after following Rocket1 around some last summer.
    Most likely, because his buddy Whitener was winning a lot with one!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Most likely, because his buddy Whitener was winning a lot with one!
    That could be a second reason! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    C&Bfan, does Longhorn, Rocket, or any other chassis manufacturer out there place these kind of stipulations on their product like Scott does? Just curious. I haven't heard of such, but maybe their are.
    Dunno. I thought Mark kinda was with the XR1. But, everyone knows, common knowledge, you buy one of Scott’s cars, he has first dibs on buying it back. If you don’t like it or agree with it, you don’t buy it.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    It sounded more like Scott was SELLING him his personal car UNTIL he realized he could still race.
    I do not believe for a second Scott was going to sell Bronson his personal car. Possibly let him drive it while he “healed up”, sure, but sell it to him, no. He shoulda never went to the SB cars anyway, do not fit him. More like a swigarm Rayburn guy at like Belle Clair.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

CnB...he absolutely was selling Bronson his car. He was finished for the year. I can tell you he had his other personal car sold as well. I'm sure you wont believe this though. People think his car is top secret and not like the others but I promise you it's just like every other one he sells.

Quote Originally Posted by Tireguy17 View Post
    Maybe Dennis Erb should trade him his XR1 for the Sweet-Bloomquist?
    It is true that Dennis Erb needs a different chassis for sure I think he would do good in a Black Diamond What ya think.
    I am what I am

Quote Originally Posted by rickybrown1952 View Post
    It is true that Dennis Erb needs a different chassis for sure I think he would do good in a Black Diamond What ya think.
    Last I knew Erb was still in the BD.

Quote Originally Posted by No_Weak_Links View Post
    CnB...he absolutely was selling Bronson his car. He was finished for the year. I can tell you he had his other personal car sold as well. I'm sure you wont believe this though. People think his car is top secret and not like the others but I promise you it's just like every other one he sells.
    Well, I guess in that case, Bronson has right to be mad. But, if he promised to build him a brand new car, then wtf. Bloomer started driving that car in June. So Kyle coulda had a brand new one. Instead of Bloomers Dream winner. They weren’t going to fit him anyway. Dunno what he was thinking, he hardly drives like Scott.