Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Maybe. Doesn't help when the belt breaks/falls off.
    Smoothy don't get that. Hes so butt hurt with bobby blowing everything he throttles up, he needed to throw that out there to sooth his anguish. 😄

Kinda off topic per say, but still about the same person, I in no way am asking this as a bash or starting stuff, but has anyone heard of Ole Bloomy has done his drug classes or whatever he was supposed to do so he could run at the World in a few weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by Mindwalker View Post
    Smoothy don't get that. Hes so butt hurt with bobby blowing everything he throttles up, he needed to throw that out there to sooth his anguish. 
    Explain to me how I don't get that? And explain why you think I am butt hurt? I've not disagreed with the belt causing the issue, I merely asked if it was the cause. I have never been butt hurt over pierce. Check your facts before you toss me around with your goading tactics. You are a cancer to this board.

Quote Originally Posted by superstock79 View Post
    Kinda off topic per say, but still about the same person, I in no way am asking this as a bash or starting stuff, but has anyone heard of Ole Bloomy has done his drug classes or whatever he was supposed to do so he could run at the World in a few weeks?
    The thread title does say Scott bloomquist so not really off topic. I never heard he was supposed to do any. Can anybody enlighten us?

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by smooth32 View Post
    Explain to me how I don't get that? And explain why you think I am butt hurt? I've not disagreed with the belt causing the issue, I merely asked if it was the cause. I have never been butt hurt over pierce. Check your facts before you toss me around with your goading tactics. You are a cancer to this board.
    Mindwalkers know this shT, alright?

The thread title does say Scott bloomquist so not really off topic.
    And u r a full blown bobby buddy. We know what ur up to smoothy, don't deny. 😜 Haaaa hahahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by superstock79 View Post
    The thread title does say Scott bloomquist so not really off topic. I never heard he was supposed to do any. Can anybody enlighten us?
    Actually on topic. Far as I know, he is taking the steps to appease WRG with the drug testing/failure deal. On his website, on Eldoras I assume, so I think he is doing what he is supposed to do. Not sure we will know before about Wednesday/Thursday of the World, but last I knew he was going to complete what he had to to race.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

He will be at the world, my goodness. 😎

Quote Originally Posted by Mindwalker View Post
    He will be at the world, my goodness. 
    Sporting that orange spoiler as well!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Sporting that orange spoiler as well!
    we haven't heard that for the last 7 months have we? They say this time of year he really heats up, literally i guess cuz he races without a fan belt! Is he not as 'cool' as he thought he was?

Before you fabulous 5 get all worked up, it's all in fun!

That orange spoiler has alluded him so far. You can carry it all yr but it only matters who has it in the end.... It will be on the O car when it counts... ✌

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    we haven't heard that for the last 7 months have we? They say this time of year he really heats up, literally i guess cuz he races without a fan belt! Is he not as 'cool' as he thought he was?

Before you fabulous 5 get all worked up, it's all in fun!
    Technically, he has one now, so my prediction is good anyways!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Technically, he has one now, so my prediction is good anyways!
    Which is a whole lot more than ss can say. Hahahahahaha

He is attending the Fergy get clean clinic!!!!! Even carries a King James in his pocket now, so he’s good to go!

Ever since they started peeing in cups the racing has changed
    I want URR Unified Rules Racing .