Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thumbs up Funniest moment you have seen at Eldora over the years during World 100 weekend?

What's the funniest moment you have seen at Eldora over the years you have been going to the World 100 weekend?
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - 5/25 Shadyhill
    2024 Season: 7 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Fairbury (IL) 2, Farmer City (IL) 1, Grundy Co (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 1, & Shadyhill (IN) 1

That one time that guy went to the front, then to the back then to the front again and won. Legend says he lapped just about everyone also.

No comment.....🍿

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    That one time that guy went to the front, then to the back then to the front again and won. Legend says he lapped just about everyone also.
    SOooo funny, but some people cussed and cried!!! Go figure!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Donnie Moran?

My buddie was kidnapped at a bar in Dayton after the drug dealers there figured he was a cop....my boss had to pay a ransom to get him out....Friday night before the race.
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

at the 2014 world 100, me and my crew of about 12 (all bloomer fans, all in our Bloomquist shirts and gear) were sitting next to a group of about 12 that were all owens fans (all in their owens gear). I remember 2 of them were brothers.
    We had all been talking trash, laughing, and jabbing at each other all weekend. When Bloomer got put to the tail, the older brother was giving me hell and I told him I wasn't worried cause Bloomquist would be back to the front in No time. He says "if he does, ill go buy his (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) t shirt." Well when the caution for Ziegler and Mars came out and Bloomquist went to second, I waited till the noise from the Engines got lower and I yelled over, "Hey what color shirt are you buying?" His whole crew erupted in laughter at him. His younger brother nudged him and says, "Hey if you go now you can probably beat the crowd at his trailer!" He snaps back at him.."i didn't say I was gonna wear the (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) thing!", to which his brother replies back, "hell buy a large then, I think I might wear it."
    Everyone around us was laughing at him, but he took it in stride and laughed also.
    At the end of the race, they even stood up and praised Scott for a hell of a performance. They were a great group of people to sit around.
    Last edited by 1forthe$; 08-20-2018 at 01:51 AM.

I think one of the more scary but funny things I remember seeing was, Steve Francis crew unloading his car on Saturday and watching it roll off the ramp and THUD. There it stood on the back bumper leaning against the ramp. He went on to win the race that night, but I'll never be able to erase that image from my head. The year was 99, and I was young and dumb teenager.

Default More of a karma moment 07? Maybe

Some guy was drinking cherry moonshine I’d guess, being a total douche. Kid about 15 behind him, kinda staring at him. He’s a kid, if he has an actual parent, as this one did, not used to that stupid crap. Dude starts being aggressive towards this kid, kids Dad or another person nearby went and got the sheriff. Out he went with his trashy sidekick.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Seen a few guys racing golf karts in Speedy one year. One kart had a guy about 300 lbs on it, and they ended up rolling it. Scary for a second, but everyone was ok. They got up laughed about it and drank more beer.

CnB that story would of been better if the kids dad would of bopped that guy on the beak lol. Idk im just not a cop calling kind of guy but im not saying that is the best or wisest decision either lol...
    Last edited by Illtsate32; 08-20-2018 at 08:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 1forthe$ View Post
    at the 2014 world 100, me and my crew of about 12 (all bloomer fans, all in our Bloomquist shirts and gear) were sitting next to a group of about 12 that were all owens fans (all in their owens gear). I remember 2 of them were brothers.
    We had all been talking trash, laughing, and jabbing at each other all weekend. When Bloomer got put to the tail, the older brother was giving me hell and I told him I wasn't worried cause Bloomquist would be back to the front in No time. He says "if he does, ill go buy his (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) t shirt." Well when the caution for Ziegler and Mars came out and Bloomquist went to second, I waited till the noise from the Engines got lower and I yelled over, "Hey what color shirt are you buying?" His whole crew erupted in laughter at him. His younger brother nudged him and says, "Hey if you go now you can probably beat the crowd at his trailer!" He snaps back at him.."i didn't say I was gonna wear the (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) thing!", to which his brother replies back, "hell buy a large then, I think I might wear it."
    Everyone around us was laughing at him, but he took it in stride and laughed also.
    At the end of the race, they even stood up and praised Scott for a hell of a performance. They were a great group of people to sit around.
    Thats a good one lol, does anybody know what lap it was they sent Bloom to the back? was he leading when that happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Thats a good one lol, does anybody know what lap it was they sent Bloom to the back? was he leading when that happened?
    It was around lap 19 when he was sent to the back. It was fun watching him drive through the pack like he did thought.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - 5/25 Shadyhill
    2024 Season: 7 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Fairbury (IL) 2, Farmer City (IL) 1, Grundy Co (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 1, & Shadyhill (IN) 1

Camped next to a group of young 20 years old a couple years ago, they woke up Friday morning about 7 am and started pounding beers and playing drinking games. Come about 3 pm they all crash, and i think only 2 of the 10 made it to the track that night.

Come Saturday morning they were looking rough and moving slowly, i think they learned their lesson...?
    2018:

Your not drinking unless it's before noon!!!

The funniest thing I've ever seen at Eldoris was when Bloomer made ump look like the fools they are by pretty much lapping the field twice.... Lmao, they took his trick window safty net away and sent him to the back and won way ahead of the field.... Made wrg look silly that day! Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

What happens at the T3G camp stays at the T3G camp. But it's all fun and always a good time.
    T3G - Never Forget, Hardly Remember

Bunch of pansies over there at WRG. Especially after all this tire bs they won’t come clean on and show the test results I love how Bloomer stuck it to them that night.

Too many to name. Eldora is a goldmine for racing, laughing, good time, you name it. My 30th trip to the Big E coming up.
    2023 Races - WoO at TST

Ya one day I want to be able to go for the whole weekend and roam the grounds and soak everything in...