Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jimmy Owens

Agree with pennsboro

Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    Agree with pennsboro
    Me as well

Exactly Pensboro23, if i had the financial means to fund a Lucas Team, he would be on my short list of Drivers, no doubt.

Just say no...

Quote Originally Posted by Kromulous View Post
    Exactly Pensboro23, if i had the financial means to fund a Lucas Team, he would be on my short list of Drivers, no doubt.
    Absolutely!! 100%!! Funny, my husband and I said the same thing the other day.

Quote Originally Posted by goincircles View Post
    Owens needs to get out of the Lucas Oil he is just getting in the way now days yeah he has a decent run from time to time but cant finish anymore and is in danger of dropping out of the top 10 His days are past
    The guy can flat out still wheel a car. By no means is he in the way.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

"get out the way" , wow , he was fixing to get out of the way at the million till the engine went , like i said , he may just be a bad dream right now , but the NIGHTMARE is coming......

Jimmy and Bobby have had dismal luck this year. I look for both to be battling for the title next year...both have winning speed most nights...

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro23 View Post
    The competition level on the Lucas tour is crazy good, Jimmy can still get it done. He's had a lot of bad luck this year as well. If it weren't for bad luck, he may have won Dirt Million and the Show Me along with his $25,000 win at Fayetteville with the WoO series. Then we would be talking about what a great year he has had.
    I think he was leading a Lucas or WoO race and popped a motor on the last lap. I wanna say it was at Smokey mountain or like Tazewell. Can't remember what track.

Dirt I think he was leading Tazwell a Lucas race and blew up with a few to go...

jimmy and bobby may need to come down here and let me take them up on the hill , see if we can change there luck......lol....sorry fellows , thats kind of a southern thang , some yall may not get it and i cant splain it on here.......

Quote Originally Posted by goincircles View Post
    Owens needs to get out of the Lucas Oil he is just getting in the way now days yeah he has a decent run from time to time but cant finish anymore and is in danger of dropping out of the top 10 His days are past
    This might be the post of the month so far. You can't much more correct than this.....right?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    This might be the post of the month so far. You can't much more correct than this.....right?
    I agree, definitely post of the month. He took the words right outta my mouth.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

$10,000 at Eldora, $43,600 at Knoxville

I'd say the O SHOW is not just riding around in the way!

Congratulations to him, about time he had better luck.

Like I said earlier on this thread, a little luck and we would be talking about Owens winning Knoxville, Dirt Million, and the Show Me in the same year.

sounds like he got outa tha way , good good job "O" , hope he dont tell nobody where that hill is...lolololol......

Big day for the O-Show. Was part of a wedding at the track earlier in the afternoon then wins the race later on.

Owens has qualified and ran good for 2+ years now and just had really bad racing luck.

Glad his luck has changed for the better. Maybe he changed chewing gum brands.
    8/13/16