Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Quote Originally Posted by jlacey View Post
    Im sorry but are we playing for $ or some great reward at the end of the year? Sure seems like it if people are complaining about the possibility of changing people's picks. Im too busy to be on here all day every day and just happened to read about Weiss and saw the weather was bad. Didnt know if the deadline had been pushed back or not. So i ASKED "if its not to late" when i posted about possibly changing my pick. Its supposed to be for fun but some people take this wayyyy too seriously. I appreciate the time and effort dch and sniper have put into this each year and it is fun picking drivers each week , but idc about taking a 0 or getting max points. Bc its just for fun and im not gonna throw a fit on here if some1 ASKS about changing a pick. I had to re-read in disbelief some of the books people posted after myself and a few others posted about changing if it wasnt too late. About a free, for fun fantasy league...
    Thank you sir! Blew me away too like we said this issue has never happened before to me it was not the same as a driver not showing or running bad, we just was asking they all got their panties in a wad over a free fantasy smh...

Can we change picks now?
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -3
    Atomic - 2
    Moler - 1

I don't think anyone is getting their "panties in a wad" about this. In fact, I think everyone has been pretty respectful in this thread. I'm sorry that I explained my opinion and pointed out how issues like this can get carried away. I guess I'll just keep my mouth shut next time. I myself haven't taken these fantasy picks wayyyy too seriously, it's been a lot of fun for me. It's just the rules for this are pretty cut and dry, just like in any other fantasy sport. You pick your drivers before the deadline, if they race you get points, if they don't race(for whatever reason), you don't get points. I thought we established this earlier this year, when it became an issue.

Just so there won’t be any confusion in the future, picks will be due at exactly 5pm central the night of the first race that weekend. If you get yours in at 501pm, you won’t get scored for the first night but you will get added to the remaining races that weekend. If you make your picks before the deadline but edit then for any reason whatsoever after the deadline, you’ll get a 0 for the first night and you’ll be added to the remaining races that weekend. That’s about as simple as I can make it.

Also since the rest of the weekend is canceled, obviously on Thursday will count. We will repick drivers for the makeup with all new groups.

Sounds good Dch. Thanks again for putting up with all the people's crap and keep this organized.

Ok dch got it. Thanks for all you do and put up with.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Thanks for all of your hard work, dch.