Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    I hope Francis missed this because he was looking for things that actually matter and/or drive costs up.
    Exactly my point in the other thread!

I think the argument is more about someone having a grudge against someone else and having it go down this path (which was pretty cheap) rather than if the was the car legal or not.

MI Dirt Fan you are exactly right , but isn't that backwards ? Shouldn't racing a legal car be questioned more than who might be a snitch ? That's the problem with all of the soap opera crap that goes on here.

I agree with that but guys are always pushing the limits and grey areas of the rules. Remember when Lucas earlier this season had to out out a warning to not use Kevlar tire inserts. No one was technically caught. But something had to tip them off. Just a matter of time before you get caught.
    Last edited by MI Dirt Fan; 09-09-2018 at 06:30 PM.

This doesn’t make sense , Rocket chassis is the most successful business in the history of dirt track racing. They have built a fuc&ing empire building race cars , why would they waste their time on this ??

Maybe a globe is worth "the world" to Rocket?
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -3
    Atomic - 2
    Moler - 1

Zero Dream/World wins and the chance to knock Bloomquist out of the running?
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

Quote Originally Posted by joeboo View Post
    MI Dirt Fan you are exactly right , but isn't that backwards ? Shouldn't racing a legal car be questioned more than who might be a snitch ? That's the problem with all of the soap opera crap that goes on here.
    Im with ya sometimes I wonder if im all alone on some stuff, I could give a flip about Bronson or Richards but this trend these days to blame everyone else for stuff you should take accountability for is mind boggling..they are mad at the wrong people and completely missing it, this goes for racing and life in general...

If you want everyone running the same rule, you enforce the rules or eliminate the rules, you can't enforce. The old everyone cheats excuse is School yard BS. Two wrongs, don't make a right. There are a lot that cheat, but the low budget guy can't afford to replace cheated parts and are the victims here.

I'd say get rid of a lot of these rules and make expensive parts illegal. The Rumley devise was cheap and eliminating 2k 3k shocks was a better option. It just shows the mentality of these touring groups.

The tires are another deal. If everyone cheats and only 5 out of a 100 get caught, it's a bad rule or unenforceable. The rules makers should be banned and fined, because they earned that.

The low budget guy term is just as much old school B.S

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Its way overused, but I cant say BS.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -3
    Atomic - 2
    Moler - 1

Thank you ! I thought it was just me and reading everyone's blame for this , but why is no blame put on the chassis builder who built it illegal ? Am I missing something?

If it was purchased knowing it was illegal then shame on him and you take your chances of getting caught . If it was purchased thinking it was a legal car and isn't then be pissed at nobody but the people who made it that way.
    I have news for ya . If you think Half of every one has not cheated , or still is on some
    degree . You don't have a clue . So you have a verified ( thief ) helping the looser steal secrets
    to try to beat the best , that's ok . The team that is crying , well they are just perfect . Now
    tell us Bronson didn't know sh!t , about any of this before hand .

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    I have news for ya . If you think Half of every one has not cheated , or still is on some
    degree . You don't have a clue . So you have a verified ( thief ) helping the looser steal secrets
    to try to beat the best , that's ok . The team that is crying , well they are just perfect . Now
    I smell a RAT......with sticky fingers ,too!

Per the fb post I only see one team crying, he just got done saying it two wrongs dont make a right just cause everyone else is supposedly cheating, well you got caught deal with it its not somebody elses fault, once again mad at the wrong people this is like your buddy telling you ur wifes cheating on you, and when you find out its true, you are mad at your buddy and not her lol smh this is complete nonsense...whew...
    Last edited by Illtsate32; 09-09-2018 at 07:48 PM.

Is this the guy that Ciara was chasin around in AZ? Lol id say maybe he should go knock Bronson in the mouth but if she takes up for her ol man like she does her family look out!....lol...

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    The point is that the car was illegal and they got caught. 1\8" smaller. Somebody said well maybe it's slightly less safe. Why not make it 1\4" smaller then and it's only a little more less safe right? Maybe , just maybe that is why the rule is there and the specs they have are for safety.

When Bloomer was 25 and 15 LBS light were his DQ's because he was illegal or were they a technicality? Or were they in this grey area I here people mentioning? Did that 15 LBS make the difference in him winning? If no , then why DQ him??

And yes many cheat or try to bend rules, AND many snitch just like in NASCAR when the Penske cars were so fast until the rumors got out. They got their fingers slapped and slowed down. Somebody snitched , but guess what. They were illegal !

If I'm running something I know is illegal and I get caught , the only thing I can do is tuck my tail and accept the consequences . Doesn't matter who tattled on me. I knew it was wrong when I did it and figured oh well, they won't find out. well guess what..

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    There are quite a few, that have to save a dollar, here and there. Old school BS, indeed. Some can't even afford good shock, or a open engine and your saying BS?
    Last edited by Bubstr; 09-09-2018 at 08:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Maybe a globe is worth "the world" to Rocket?
    Right , even if its underhanded . They didn't get where they are without it .
    Illegal , yes . thief's yes . jealous yes . Like a weiss man once said , I guarantee it .

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    There are quite a few, that have to save a dollar, here and there. Old school BS, indeed. Some can't even afford good shock, or a open engine and your saying BS?
    Yep. They have no business being involved in a DLM then.

The point is that the car was illegal and they got caught. 1\8" smaller. Somebody said well maybe it's slightly less safe. Why not make it 1\4" smaller then and it's only a little more less safe right? Maybe , just maybe that is why the rule is there and the specs they have are for safety.

When Bloomer was 25 and 15 LBS light were his DQ's because he was illegal or were they a technicality? Or were they in this grey area I here people mentioning? Did that 15 LBS make the difference in him winning? If no , then why DQ him??

And yes many cheat or try to bend rules, AND many snitch just like in NASCAR when the Penske cars were so fast until the rumors got out. They got their fingers slapped and slowed down. Somebody snitched , but guess what. They were illegal !

If I'm running something I know is illegal and I get caught , the only thing I can do is tuck my tail and accept the consequences . Doesn't matter who tattled on me. I knew it was wrong when I did it and figured oh well, they won't find out. well guess what..
    You have every right to your opinion . Its not that they got caught , It was dirty how they
    got caught . When you know who your dealing with , and associate your self with to conspire
    with to steal secrets , what does that make you . I was always told It takes one to know one .