Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The best ever!

Moyer and Bloomquist are definitely the best two ever. I'll just leave it at that and not try and label either as the best, it's 1a and 1b and then everyone else.

Around 1982 or so, I mostly stopped attending local shows and started going to big late model events almost exclusively, as I have for over 30 years now. In that time, my travels have taken me to hundreds of big shows at close to a hundred tracks. I can say without hesitation that three drivers have stood above the rest -- Scott Bloomquist, Billy Moyer and Donnie Moran. It's hard to say who was the best, because they didn't race identical schedules, face identical competition or live identical personal lives. Scott is the winningest, and I don't think anyone will ever catch him. Everything else is debatable, as this conversation is in every other sport (except hockey -- there's no debating that GOAT).

Terry
    I agree and one of them seemed to be overlooked by most

Guys I had Bloomer 6th... lol im kidding guys was just teasin of course Bloomers top 3, I would say its a toss up between Bloomer Moran Purvis and Moyer, not that my opinion means anything...Bayko and Dirt fan I dont do anything for attention I dont need it. I get enough whorish attention from your wives...make sure to bring em to the meet n greet in October boys!!