Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kenny Wallace

Racing is and always has been expensive. Unfortunately for some, talent can't be bought.

Default Wallace

I heard from a reliable source the last year Jimmy Owen's won UMP in a mod he went through 7 engines and I know he wasnt running cheap crap and I'm thinking there was a motor claim then so 6 or 7 motors at least 2 chassis and you have more in a mod the late model an I correct ?

I can’t stand Kenny Wallace. He is a loud mouth and is one of the worst announcers there is. Besides Michael Waltrip. I wish he would just retire from everything and go away. And who cares what he thinks.

Tell us how you really feel! lol

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    You all are too easily offended.
    Who said we were offended by his language? I'm just saying that's all I heard come out of his mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by golddirt View Post
    Why don't you count that? It's a race and he won. Simple
    Ok, I will count it. But he's racing against a bunch of other people that have never even raced a late model before. I want to see him go out and prove it with some of the real late model drivers.

You can buy talent to a degree with enough practice , but you can’t just decide you are going to wheel like Bloomquist or Pierce and just go out and do it ... Just like you can’t decide your going to QB like Tom Brady ...

Totally laughable the people who were offended and say they don't like Wallace but they listened to a 1 hour video.
    Humor at it's finest
    8/13/16

Default Bumpandrun

I can’t stand Kenny Wallace. He is a loud mouth and is one of the worst announcers there is. Besides Michael Waltrip. I wish he would just retire from everything and go away. And who cares what he thinks.

I feel sorry for your family and everyone you must meet on a daily basis that they have to put up with you. Must be miserable

I haven't listened to the interview but he is right about the cost of DLM's, its unreal that's its over 100k for a car......but here is where Kenny eats his own words. A dang Modified is at least 60k for a competitive car and they aren't running for anywhere close to the money as a late model race. So how does it make sense to run Mods and not Lates? I say if you look at it close cost vs. payout both classes would be pretty close.

Quote Originally Posted by 00Hdmn View Post
    I haven't listened to the interview but he is right about the cost of DLM's, its unreal that's its over 100k for a car......but here is where Kenny eats his own words. A dang Modified is at least 60k for a competitive car and they aren't running for anywhere close to the money as a late model race. So how does it make sense to run Mods and not Lates? I say if you look at it close cost vs. payout both classes would be pretty close.
    I agree, looking at costs vs. payouts, modifieds are a horrible investment. $10,000 to win LM races are everywhere while $5,000 modified races are more scarce.
    I do find it sad that he feels the need to explain himself tho. He obviously prefers modifieds and that's all he needs to say, if he needs to say anything at all. As others have stated, it is comical that he says he don't care what anyone thinks, but spends over an hour trying to explain himself. lol
    There will always be an advantage when a guy has more money to invest in his program, but with sensible rules and rule enforcement the gap could be closed up quite a bit IMO.

He has been at weekly shows at my home tracks... Rumor is always he and shrader get paid 5k to show up. Heard it enough times to believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    He has been at weekly shows at my home tracks... Rumor is always he and shrader get paid 5k to show up. Heard it enough times to believe it.
    Kenny Schrader was at Florence Speedway for a regular show earlier this year.; It was his sponsor, Federated Auto Parts night. He had a open delivery hauler with at least 6 of his modifieds on it, so maybe something else was going on at the track before the racing. He finished second in the feature to local racer Brandon Green.

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    I didnt mind the cursing its how most poeple (not all not all not all) but most people talk to each other, especially at the track, but I think Kenny was doing it mainly to say, hey im a normal guy just like you. And the money thing isnt Kenny in a no win position, I mean if I had his money id have the best of everything too, you cant blame him for that.
    It is how people with a very limited vocabulary talk.

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    It is how people with a very limited vocabulary talk.
    That's a line they teach you at them liberal indoctrination centers.

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    That's a line they teach you at them liberal indoctrination centers.
    Yeah, we should home school them, then they will not be exposed to the real world and can stay in their little safe place. One of my older daughters friends was taken out of school because it gave her anxiety. Lol.

Some of you and your conspiracies.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Totally laughable the people who were offended and say they don't like Wallace but they listened to a 1 hour video.
    Humor at it's finest
    Don’t you think it’d be pretty ignorant to talk about a video if you never watched it? I haven’t, don’t care either way. Is what it is. He’s ok, do not agree with that move at Fairbury, till then I was a fan.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Oh no !!! A dirt racer swears 😳😳😳😳 It has nothing to do with a limited vocabulary dudes who don’t chug hammers swear in a dirt track type enviroment .... the Bruce Jenner surgery center is offering conversions for those of you who are offended ...

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Yeah, we should home school them, then they will not be exposed to the real world and can stay in their little safe place. One of my older daughters friends was taken out of school because it gave her anxiety. Lol.

Some of you and your conspiracies.
    I was referring to colleges and universities, not general public education.