Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

I don't remember Dunn-Benson having engine failures like this before this season. For 2018 DB changed engine builder to the one Bob/Bobby were already using. And bouncing off the wall may have something to do with the shocks breaking. Dont get me wrong, I am not talking bad about Bobby, I think he is a great driver with a bright future. He puts on one hell of a show! I just thing there are more to blame than just DB.

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    I heard Shirley bought the engine out of Junghans backup car at Knoxville, did he buy a car also?
    Yes,I watched them load the car in the hauler after the feature sat.night.

To All You That Keep Saying Dunn Benson Maintenance Program Is Lacking You Are All Wrong I Can Promise You Those Cars Are Gone Through Weekly And Daily As Good As Any Team On Any Tour ,Danny Myers Puts His Heart And Soul in These Cars And Yes Danny Myers Is Reason These Cars Are Fast Every Time Bobby Hits The Track They Are Prepared Perfect, The Biggest Issues Has Been Motors And We All Know This. Pro Power And Andy Durham Are Working Together To Solve These Issues Both Builders Are Having Some Of Same Issues Breaking Cranks Dropping Valves Etc.

Quote Originally Posted by kazual View Post
    Unless he is tired of being away from family taking Bshep out of the house car seems nuts to me.
    I agree. Why would he leave unless he wants to be home more. Which he has done before. Who are they going to get better than Brandon?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier_Dirt View Post
    For about the gazillionth time Hudson Oneal has stated he will be running the SAME team next season!!
    He can be a "teammate" or aligned with a different team and still drive for Burns. Today, that team is CBR. Next year, I bet it is a different team.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -3
    Atomic - 2
    Moler - 1

I tend to think we’re going to see some teams switch engine builders for next year.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Seen last week GR Smith put his hauler up for sale. Is he getting a new one? Says the truck is a 2011 with 150k and the trailer is a 2017 new last year.
    Last edited by MI Dirt Fan; 09-25-2018 at 11:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    He can be a "teammate" or aligned with a different team and still drive for Burns. Today, that team is CBR. Next year, I bet it is a different team.
    He was parking with jd all summer

IF JD get a teammate, it won't be Hudson ONEAL, you can take that to the bank.

Huck goes into full ownership mode and hires Brian Gray as his driver to run the Lucas Oil Tour.

Won't be Ricky Bobby either

Edsel.... you’re a genius! So happy to have you here on 4m to hear your expertise. Keep bringing it bud!

I think some bud might do you some good. Either that or you smoke too much of the stuff

Happy medium is key

still have the World 100 & DTWC to run also.. who knows who wins those but could play a factor in off season talks

Wonder what's going on here...🤔🤔🤔

https://mobile.twitter.com/CruzPedre...19438600409088

I think ole Bloomers is gonna go drag racing next year. Maybe that is what the semi trailer was also for. Hmmm