Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

I don't claim to be in the "know" but can someone explain why he won't be at DB next year

Bloomquist arriving late constantly proves he's the dumbest genius on the tour...

Default MI Dirt Fan

Don’t know it’s for sure yet but sometimes the chemistry of a situation just doesn’t mesh, doesn’t mean either party is right or wrong. Marriages, business partnerships, sport franchises, etc, sometimes it just isn’t meant to be and both parties are best to go elsewhere. We shall see.
    I hate time trials.

Bloomquist arriving late constantly proves he's the dumbest genius on the tour...
    Or perhaps that he simply takes too much responsibility upon himself. Doesn't he drive his own hauler? And his crew is usually a group of guys from the area he's racing at on any given weekend. I think maybe Bloomer is one of those perfectionist/ do it all on your own kinda guys. Sometimes that can be a bit of a problem. He's not as young as he used to be. Maybe, it's time for him to hire some good help and delegate some responsibilities to them, so that he can focus more on the important stuff. As we get older, we all slow down a bit. And how many of the other driver, even the younger ones who should have much more energy, do all the things themselves that Bloomer does? I know there might be some like Mcreadie, but I suspect that a lot of these other drivers, probably just show up and drive. Maybe Bloomer just has a little too much on his plate nowadays.

I don't claim to be in the "know" but can someone explain why he won't be at DB next year
    Maybe because people on internet message boards like to speculate a lot? Has anyone truly confirmed that Bobby and DB will part ways? Or is that just speculation at this point?
    Last edited by Stefan2k4; 09-23-2018 at 07:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wfofan View Post
    Scott Bloomquist is the weak link in Bloomquist racing,and I don't think I would blame coming in late on running bad,others came from the rear.

Scott ran bad, but he was under powered under the hood this past weekend, he lost 2 motors at knoxville and was running a small motor this weekend until he gets a couple new Durhams.

Not saying you can't run well with a small motor at brownstown but that might have played a small role.

Race has to be in the running for race of the year! Congratulations to Bobby Pierce and crew!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Geez, here we go!

So name the last super race he won on the bottom.....i'll wait!
    Idk if it was the last one or not, but he did it at LaSalle summer nationals passing Weaver at the very end not too long ago. I believe one of his Lucas wins this year was on the bottom also, tri-city I'm thinking. It used to be said that he couldn't win anywhere but the bottom. You honestly don't remember them days?

OH jeez and someone had to bring Scott into this, as if feelings weren't already hurt enough over Pierce winning. Seriously tho, why does there always have to be a p!ssing match?

This was also Bobby’s 100th late model win

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    No cushion for the Davenport?
    Nope no cushion. None

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    I enjoyed it more than some of his other wins, one because of the naysayers, but mostly it was tricky, he had to hit his marks and he did..great piece of technical driving, blows the one dimensional theory right out of the water...
    You are the most braggadocious and over bearing person on 4M hands down!!!! Are you 12 yet????

Quote Originally Posted by WildBill32 View Post
    Up there 4 race of the year. I hope Wetter was there to see that one.
    Oh yeah, I was there all right. Congrats to your guy! Almost died from the dirt and rubber grit blasting as even after all the rain it turned into a dust storm. It's really a struggle even for many pros to compete on this track. Just so hard and slick. Black after the race as usual.

Hey Wetter. Did you go to the race? If so... What did U think about the the track for being a day race @ B-Town?

Hey Wetter. Did you go to the race? If so... What did U think about the the track for being a day race @ B-Town?
    It turned out better than most of their night races. But it did get very dusty in the feature. Even after the track getting much slow rain all Saturday afternoon. Should have ran Saturday night.
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 09-23-2018 at 08:33 PM.

Never mind Wetter. You need to just stop going there. For a day race... It was in great shape! Maybe you should just stop going to races period...

Mind games........Pierce played it perfectly.
    Screwed with T-Mac and JD worrying about the bottom.

Great race on a great track........glad I brought my shovel, lol.

Never mind Wetter. You need to just stop going there. For a day race... It was in great shape! Maybe you should just stop going to races period...
    Good track prep is hard to find. Been going for over 40 years.

And you weren't even there were you?