Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Wasn't DB not happy when they went and ran WRG events after the failed tire test?
    yes!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by #FALSuperman View Post
    Hey guys, when you get your info from the actual people involved, that means it is happening.
    DB decided to go a different direction, and Bobby (as of now) is going back to family ride.
    You maybe correct but I've seen enough false Pierce/DB gossip in the last 12 months to the point I'll wait to hear it from those involved with the team. Not on a internet forum. And especially this one.
    8/13/16

I guess Dunn Benson must be getting out of the racing business. They said they where getting out if they couldn't get Bobby to drive. That would be a sponsored ride gone and you have to know Bobby would be one of the top 5 most desirable drivers. There is another sponsored ride unavailable and Bob sr is working on his retirement, so there is another ride gone. Can the touring series afford to lose that many? This is from past posts from these teams.

I doubt DB is getting out. They posted on their FB page they have a new race hauler ordered for 2019.

And Tmac was going to DB.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    And Tmac was going to DB.
    I heard ol Phil and CnB making big step. They teaming up going sponsor boobie next year. They making him a hauler right now and getting him two of them disco chassis. They dropping his propower motor deal, picking up 4 them 405 big chief proline twin turbo motors.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    I heard ol Phil and CnB making big step. They teaming up going sponsor boobie next year. They making him a hauler right now and getting him two of them disco chassis. They dropping his propower motor deal, picking up 4 them 405 big chief proline twin turbo motors.
    MDF driving souviner hauler w phils girls workn it!🤣🤣🤣🤣
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Give me an air ride seat, a couple 44 oz fountain pops from speedway and some munchies and I'll drive that mofo cross country.

Quote Originally Posted by (((((((O))))))) View Post
    Have you lost faith in the most opinionated forum in the universe?
    SS ...aka Jumper's... opinion doesn't count!

Quote Originally Posted by (((((((O))))))) View Post
    Have you lost faith in the most opinionated forum in the universe?
    A long long time ago.
    8/13/16

My information was direct. Not saying he doesn't know certain people.
    Direct from who??? Name your source, we’re all “friends” here right? No need to be coy now is there?

My source is at the top of the food chain. I wouldn't post something like this just to get people talking. And to my knowledge, this isn't a big secret either.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    You maybe correct but I've seen enough false Pierce/DB gossip in the last 12 months to the point I'll wait to hear it from those involved with the team. Not on a internet forum. And especially this one.
    No problem, I get it.

This popcorn is getting stale......

Default Fals

Uh oh, Ms Dirty Dan callin you out.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    I have my Class A if that helps.

I’d take Bobby, my pick as crew. Let him try different chassis, if possible, and he picks which one he likes. Motor, either Durham, Vic Hill, or Hucks vroom vroom buddy, Jack Cornett.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Bforwarned View Post
    This popcorn is getting stale......
    Put some hot butter on it
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

My source is at the top of the food chain. I wouldn't post something like this just to get people talking. And to my knowledge, this isn't a big secret either.
    That's what the talk was in the pits at the PDC also. At least one of the sponsors not happy with the decision by DB to pull the plug on WRG events. I suppose when you take someone's money for a set schedule you should prolly stick with it. I understand them being upset with WRG, but sometimes you have to swallow your pride to keep agreements.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Uh oh, Ms Dirty Dan callin you out.
    Lol, i see that. It's all good.

Top of the food chain that would be Kemp right? Or are you considering that food chain to start with Bob? Hmmmm I actually already do know first hand in detail what is happening next season, however I have enough respect for the man that has paid the bills this entire season to not use the “4m network” to do my bidding. But hey it’s all good ;-) I’m beyond happy for what DBM 2019 will be 👍 as for everything that went down in 2018 I’ll just keep it all to myself that is unless you know certain untruths needs to be clarified ;-)