Default Which track (411 Speedway or North GA Speedway) offers more passing?

Just curious to know if there's much passing on either track? Since LOLMDS has scheduled a week for both of these in 2019, I'm curious to know which one might prove to have the best racing - slicing/dicing for postion?

When North Georgia is right it will produce some of the best racing anywhere in the country. I was not to impressed with 411 when I was there for the World of outlaws race

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtking2512 View Post
    When North Georgia is right it will produce some of the best racing anywhere in the country. I was not to impressed with 411 when I was there for the World of outlaws race
    Thank you, Dirtking2512 for your input. I've never been to either track and trying to figure out which LOLMDS races I'd like to attend. I really appreciate it. Looks like N. GA might be the way to go.

They're both great tracks, but 411 is pretty narrow. North GA is very similar to the old Atomic Speedway in Oakridge, TN. When the track is right I've seen 3 wide racing at North GA. Don't know that you really would get that at 411.

I've only been to 411 once for the WoO race, and I've been to North GA on nearly a weekly basis since the early 2000s when I was a kid... and I agree with both of these. IF North Ga is prepped right, which I assume they will put a lot of effort into it, being the biggest race there in 10 years. Personally though, I plan on going to both!

North Georgia has been wildly inconsistent, but its best is better than 411's best that I've seen. One would think they'll have it ready that night.

I'd get there a bit early for this one if capable.

The key phrase is “if N GA is prepped right”. I haven’t seen that in awhile. But hopefully as others said they will for this race. And surely Lucas has told them 2 support classes tops. ....one other thing about N GA, sitting is limited as of today. Plus, the grandstands are too far from the track. Leaving track is also a nightmare. When the checkered flag falls, RUN!! Lol
    2023 Races - WoO at TST

Front grandstands are, but trackside parking and back stretch bleachers are not. You don't need a pit pass to sit on the back stretch for those who may be going for the first time.

Getting in and out everybody uses the same road, so it does take a minute.

north ga has been called off for this weekend

No matter where Lucas Oil Dirt Late Models go, they will not disappoint!!!! They have made great races out of bad conditions and some of the drivers are better at starting at the back of the field,crazy!!

Cannot wait to see what they do with 411 Motor Speedway. It will not be like regular racing there.Want to see what Cory Hedge(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) can do with LODLMS,good local!!

Never seen a race at either track but i have made laps at north Georgia and i can't see how that place wouldn't be racey unless track conditions were horrible

Thanks to all of you for offering me your insights into both of these tracks. They are of equal distance for me. I know 411 offers up some races around Christmas or New Years and actually pull a good field of cars.I've never been to either. I hope to go to both but not certain at this time.Does anyone know if they offer reserved seats in advance for this show?