Thread: Martial Law

Default Martial Law

Its about to happen... thank you libtards youve asked for it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martial_lawhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posse_Comitatus_Act"..or in response to chaos associated with protests and mob action,"Article 1, Section 9 of the US Constitution states, "The Privilege of the Writ of Habeas Corpus shall not be suspended, unless when in Cases of Rebellion or Invasion the public Safety may require it."
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

With all this protest especially the ones targeting individuals I wouldnt put it past Trump to declare it
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    With all this protest especially the ones targeting individuals I wouldnt put it past Trump to declare it
    It should be illegal to protest anywhere with a mask on .

hello CLAYTON WETTER... where is you... please do correct me if wrong Sir. But this is something that we do agree?see eye to eye on righ Sir? Know Martial Law and and chits right? Along with all the walmart closing with in the last um, Lets see three years Give or Take Clayton...... Where you at buddty?

First closed Walmarts are not being turned into detention centers, but one is being used to house illegals temporarily while some are being processed to stay or be deported.

Do you have a better suggestion as to what to do with these illegals???

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousNate View Post
    hello CLAYTON WETTER... where is you... please do correct me if wrong Sir. But this is something that we do agree?see eye to eye on righ Sir? Know Martial Law and and chits right? Along with all the walmart closing with in the last um, Lets see three years Give or Take Clayton...... Where you at buddty?
    This has got to be lite ............. he still can’t put a sentence together !

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousNate View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    First closed Walmarts are not being turned into detention centers, but one is being used to house illegals temporarily while some are being processed to stay or be deported.Do you have a better suggestion as to what to do with these illegals???
    Actually those Walmart camps were for.a.different purpose if HRC wouldve gotten in. The ones going to jail will either go to Gitmo or a special prison in Wash. State.

litey i am not! LOL. heck ever happen to that guy? Seriously though. I know not a lot of like that guy. What you talking about willis? I'm pretty positive i can certainly form a proper sentence. Im a lot brighter than any of you give me credit for! For i do use my free will. The ability to freely creatively think for my self!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TurboTurtle17 View Post
    litey i am not! LOL. heck ever happen to that guy? Seriously though. I know not a lot of like that guy. What you talking about willis? I'm pretty positive i can certainly form a proper sentence. Im a lot brighter than any of you give me credit for! For i do use my free will. The ability to freely creatively think for my self!!!
    What are you talking about.? I didn’tsay You were litey !

Let the unsealing begin. Things are about to pickup....

Did you know Sessions can preside over tribunals? Could Trey Gowdy be our new AG? We shall see....