Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Uh-oh

Default Uh-oh

If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

HRC being drug into court will open the door to her down fall. Julian Assange will help with this. Mueller will be shut down over his own skeletons

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    HRC being drug into court will open the door to her down fall. Julian Assange will help with this. Mueller will be shut down over his own skeletons
    Sounds like how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop......thanks wise owl.

A thlee...( criminals)
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Sounds like how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop......thanks wise owl.A thlee...( criminals)
    LMAO.. thats a good one LMFAO!!!!

Nows comes Lynch and Comey into the mix.https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...loretta-lynch/..... Intel says Lynch has already sat down and told what she knows behind close doors. Gotta CTA

Comey is ready to go... https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...lic-testimony/. Its about to get goood!!!

Then it will be the Dems turn starting in January to subpoena people they want to talk to so, yes your right this should get real for both sides and if anyone has committed a crime we should want them to have to answer for it.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Then it will be the Dems turn starting in January to subpoena people they want to talk to so, yes your right this should get real for both sides and if anyone has committed a crime we should want them to have to answer for it.
    That's right Kid . The real crimes was not made by The Presidents team . But The last
    Presidents team is about to be exposed , along with all the crooked FBI , DOJ . And any on the right .

Letem try... itll blow back on em. We already know what the dems are going to try to do. Theyve showed their hand

Letem try... itll blow back on em. We already know what the dems are going to try to do. Theyve showed their hand
    Oh I agree. I've already said it on here. They will screw this up you can count on it and the Repubs will take back the house but, it's not going to stop them. They will investigate everything Trump.

Things are about to get real for a lot of people. Get your popcorn and your remotes ready.

Oh I agree. I've already said it on here. They will screw this up you can count on it and the Repubs will take back the house but, it's not going to stop them. They will investigate everything Trump.

Things are about to get real for a lot of people. Get your popcorn and your remotes ready.
    Kid your all right . We are all caught in a mess by our cheating politicians . Just hope some how
    we can all work it out be for It all goes down the drain . Don't forget the media , they are as
    crooked as the rest . If the responsible people of this country work to keep what we have built ,
    well who knows what will happen .

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    Kid your all right . We are all caught in a mess by our cheating politicians . Just hope some how
    we can all work it out be for It all goes down the drain . Don't forget the media , they are as
    crooked as the rest . If the responsible people of this country work to keep what we have built ,
    well who knows what will happen .
    Although we might not agree on politics we can both at least have a civil conversation. As some on here want you to believe I am not 100% Democrat. I like things from both sides and some I don't like.
    Yes I lean more left than right that's for sure. I have a guy that works for me at times and he is a staunch Republican and believe me he and I have these same conversation we have on here but, at the end of the day we work together and help each other in our personal life when needed.
    Yes I'm going to have to hear the bs from some on here you just wait and see they won't disappoint lol

Oh I agree. I've already said it on here. They will screw this up you can count on it and the Repubs will take back the house but, it's not going to stop them. They will investigate everything Trump. Things are about to get real for a lot of people. Get your popcorn and your remotes ready.
    They might but these six weeks will tell what will happen next year. We might just see whats buried in their closets. Most of you commielibs will lose your mind
    Last edited by dirtdobber45; 11-17-2018 at 05:17 PM.

They might but these six weeks will tell what will happen next year
    You got your popcorn and remote ready?

Christmas might come a lil early this year... https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-thanksgiving/. December 5th will be a great day

There is a lot going to be happening in the next 2 months. This is going to get good. Popcorn Please lol

There is a lot going to be happening in the next 2 months. This is going to get good. Popcorn Please lol
    Kid go to thread titled Democraps read Post #1 and #8. Then go tread titled the Judge and check out post #9. Then go to tread Hillary pt3 and check out post #11. Then check out tread Mueller page 2 post #26. lol There are several more post but I will quit at that.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.