Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    Kid you and ss can deny it all you want but you you know your love for our great president TRUMP runs very deep to the point you are now watching and posting things from Alex Jones and Infowars ............... you guys have finally turned the corner !
    Really can you show me where I posted anything from the infowars. I will be waiting for as long as it takes you to find it.

[QUOTE=ss12;2237374]
    Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    Tuckers smart and quick . They usually have no chance .[/QUO

According to anyone with a brain that can think for themselves Cuomo,cooper,lemon are not a journalist. They are trump hating liberal whacko political commentators nothing to do with factual news. I do not know why anybody would go on their shows. They doesn't allow no one to speak. They are afraid of the facts.
    Fixed it for ya ss12 .....yer welcome.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    really can you show me where i posted anything from the infowars. I will be waiting for as long as it takes you to find it.
    did you pm yourself uh i mean ss and decide not to concede !

[QUOTE=Barbecueboy;2237484]
    Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post

Fixed it for ya ss12 .....yer welcome.
    At least 2 of the 3 are flaming fags, not sure of Cuomo!

All 3 tell so many lies its ridiculous!....99% of their broadcasts are negative info about Trump! Its probly a ploy, nothing more than rejecting their secret love for him! lololol

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    did you pm yourself uh i mean ss and decide not to concede !
    Did you find that post yet?

When people go on Tucker and try to lie he puts them in their place. If you dont want to have someone that puts liars in their place stay with CNN and BSNBC.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

I hate to bring this to you but the white house lawyers didn't even mention assault when they where deliberating in this case. The Whitehouse lawyers indicated that Acosta wouldn't "surrender" the microphone. Surrender is a lot different than assault. So Acosta did not forcefully assault anyone according to the Whitehouse lawyers.
    Why give Acosta something else to whine about and spin more bs. Please tell me he didnt touch that lady
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Obtw here you go SS from your hero... https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...segment-video/

The only news source that tried to make an issue out of it was Infowars. Even Fox news joined CNN and Jim Acosta legal fight against the Whitehouse.
    The only way you can know infowars was the only news source that tried make an issue out of the assault on the young female intern would be that you heard it on infowars therefore you must listen/ watch Alex! What will be your explanation ? Ready ........set......GO !!!!!!!! BURN !!!!!!!!!!!

Unbelievable how you can't even admit there was no ASSAULT. No, the reason he wasn't arrested plain and simple no ASSAULT occurred.
    What are you talking your the crying about losing the house and blaming Paul Ryan and now Jim getting his press pass back. Your acting like a snowflake lol. All the commielibs are enjoying all this winning so, no crying there. lol
    You yourself showed the video where Acosta hit that ladys arm... really... LMFAO... SAD
    Where did I say I get my news from infowars? And Yes Fox news is up Trump's A$$ for the most part. I glad you think you have something to laugh about but all you did was make a fool out of yourself as usual.
    As much as you talk about em you must be watching ol Alex. And because FOX has a few shows that tell the truth their up Trumps @$$... how dam funny LMFAO

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    You yourself showed the video where Acosta hit that ladys arm... really... LMFAO... SADAs much as you talk about em you must be watching ol Alex. And because FOX has a few shows that tell the truth their up Trumps @$$... how dam funny LMFAO

Probably time for you to get your eyes checked LMFAO.

Probably time for you to get your eyes checked LMFAO.
    Nope my eyes are fine bud. Maybe you need to check yours. Or are you one of those POS that like hitting women? Betcha Avenatti is your hero

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Nope my eyes are fine bud. Maybe you need to check yours. Or are you one of those POS that like hitting women? Betcha Avenatti is your hero
    Dobber Please I'm offended by you even asking if I'm an abuser of women but, to answer your question, No I have never in my life abused a women. I was taught better then that by my parents and I thank them for that.

Mr. Avenatti my hero NO He's a hot head and attention seeker. I have no use for that kind of person.

Dobber Please I'm offended by you even asking if I'm an abuser of women but, to answer your question, No I have never in my life abused a women. I was taught better then that by my parents and I thank them for that. Mr. Avenatti my hero NO He's a hot head and attention seeker. I have no use for that kind of person.
    Then why deny Acostas left hand touches her? Thats assault!!!!