Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    Does this all mean that Scott has figured out his engine program for next year?
    Yes. They are consulting you since you’re so concerned.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Default Cnb

Don't be turning into a liberal buddy, it was a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    Don't be turning into a liberal buddy, it was a joke.
    I could be a whiny liberal or a whiny conservative, both are the same. And I was just being a smartbutt man, no biggie.

Still wondering why you wouldn’t make sure it’s legal to remove the fan before you do it. Now you’re starting deep in a stout crate super field.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Default Post #43

A true GOAT doesnt let this happen. They are on there game week in week out.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    A true GOAT doesnt let this happen. They are on there game week in week out.
    No one is perfect, but the fan incident, and his tardiness, I hope he fixes the circus.

Every comment I've seen from other drivers says this was not cheating and should have been allowed. That it's pretty common in crate racing, especially when it's 30° outside. At least the race is 100 laps, so he will have plenty of time to make up for it.

No it's not. But it is listed under the track rules they were applying even though it's unsanctioned.

Overton Bronson Bloomer top 3...

Lead all 100 laps.

$35k for Overton the last week or so.
    Last edited by MI Dirt Fan; 11-24-2018 at 08:18 PM.

Please help, I need some questions answered. Where was this race held ? What kind of rule does the track have for a crate engine ? Can any crate engine be run from any manufacturer or is only one manufacture engine allowed ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Runner View Post
    Please help, I need some questions answered. Where was this race held ? What kind of rule does the track have for a crate engine ? Can any crate engine be run from any manufacturer or is only one manufacture engine allowed ?
    only GM gets there pockets padded in this situation im afraid........

Where did all the big name crate racers finish?
    BUCKLE UP NOW, YA HEAR?

WHO are all the big name crate racers? 4m is not the place to look for crate info. The NeSmith posts get no responses, and FasTrak doesn't even try.

Not sure what we are not "even trying" as you said, but please me a little more specific with your question and we wil do our best.

In my opinion crate racing is one of the things that helped make super racing healthy again. I'm not sure as one person stated "dumping crates" is the answer anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by FASTRAKPR View Post
    Not sure what we are not "even trying" as you said, but please me a little more specific with your question and we wil do our best. In my opinion crate racing is one of the things that helped make super racing healthy again. I'm not sure as one person stated "dumping crates" is the answer anyway.
    No criticism here. Interested in your view how is it that you believe crates helped make super racing healthy again ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jking24 View Post
    No criticism here. Interested in your view how is it that you believe crates helped make super racing healthy again ?
    I was unaware it was healthy?
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -3
    Atomic - 2
    Moler - 1

How can he say it's healthy?
    When tracks don't run supers anymore
    And the ones that does have less then half the fields then they did before

Maybe bloomer was just testing this motor combination for the dome this weekend.

I've been trying to use the reply with quote, but it won't allow me to do that so I'll do it this way.

Any series I've ever seen that tried to mix manufacturers has gone out of business or struggling terribly. The Ford is a 347 stroker and then they try and make the Chevrolet match it and they changed harmonic balancers, rocker arms, etc and it was a never ending battle. Had they made them "match" in HP and torque, I think it could have been done, but for some reason Ford had a good piece with the 351 they tested for a while but opted for the 347 stroker. Not to mention Ford was priced at $7300 from day 1.

Quote Originally Posted by tb1545 View Post
    Maybe bloomer was just testing this motor combination for the dome this weekend.
    Maybe. Never know with him.