Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

They fixed it. Says $20k now.

Dead of winter. That time of year here in Bama it rains every 3 to 4 days. And how many times have we seen a race just canceled cause of cold temps. With that, I give this race a 10% chance of happening.
    2023 Races - WoO at TST

Quote Originally Posted by dirt crow View Post
    Dead of winter. That time of year here in Bama it rains every 3 to 4 days. And how many times have we seen a race just canceled cause of cold temps. With that, I give this race a 10% chance of happening.
    Why you so doubtful? Given Billy's past and the weather and the fact that he probably needs the money, I'd say there's at least a 15% chance.

Quote Originally Posted by JM15 View Post
    Why you so doubtful? Given Billy's past and the weather and the fact that he probably needs the money, I'd say there's at least a 15% chance.
    Hahahahaha!!!!
    2023 Races - WoO at TST

That flyer looks like the flyers from the 2017 Groundhog race EAMS trued to do with DirtCar Late Models as a $5,000 or $10,000 to win with the Header switched out. All the info below was not ever changed.

5 % for me , but i still bet my nickles it dont happen.........

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    5 % for me , but i still bet my nickles it dont happen.........
    I showed up there 2-3 years ago for the Bama Bash, it was cancelled due to rain. I showed up at the track at about 2 PM on that Friday and it was dusty and 70 degrees outside.

yep , same old sh!t , different day... good to hear from you zach , hope all is well......

Yall quit downing the "National 100" or 50 or whatever!!! LOL!! Some of us actually want to see this race!! IF the weather & Thomas curses DON'T strike, it could be a good weekend! And I hope all of you Debby Downers will be there if so!! The weather will probably screw up the Senoia race again this weekend and aggravate me even further!! Hell I may not see another race until the end of January!! Anyone have an opening at a Dome race viewing party in the North GA area?!! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!

Only reason I’m not gonna be at the Dome is I’ll be viewing the SEC Championship.
    2023 Races - WoO at TST

I see where your preference is Crow!! Good luck to yall, not that yall seem to need it!! St Louis is a LONG ride, but I may make it one year!! The National is much closer!!

yep DC , if the ole tide pulls it off , were headed to Dallas end of December , ROLL TIDE ROLL ........

I think if they don't pull it off they'll still make it in.

By the way, Senoia is cancelled!! Weather curse continues! West GA is running next Sat, but not sure if I can actually go the dump!! Forgot to say that I'll bring money or your favorite drink for the Dome PPv!!

Quote Originally Posted by champion24 View Post
    The weather will probably screw up the Senoia race again this weekend and aggravate me even further!!
    Weather 1, Senoia 0 (final)

More like Weather 4, Senoia 5 for the year for us!! Overall weather screwed up about 6 big weekends for us, Eldora World 100 included!! Numerous other races too! It's ridiculous!! Hope it rains during the week more next year!! I may go nuts waiting on the Ice Bowl for a month!!