Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Crickets

Quote Originally Posted by smooth32 View Post
    I guess I'm confused
    Well...the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by smooth32 View Post
    I guess I'm confused?? do they pay by how many cars you pass or what position you finish?
    No they don’t... but my reply was a response to the little douche that still can’t spell state... I know that big words don’t make sense for you Smooth so you probably don’t understand half of the posts on this thread...

Quote Originally Posted by TMaCiLLiNi39 View Post
    ... in the last 2 years, he has won everything from the pole...he never passed a car all weekend... not 1... Both times Bobby has won the big money the past 2 years, Bobby didn't pass 1 car to win...
    A condensed version with just the facts.

Definitely takes a lot of shine off the Gateway event. A good race should not be over after the draw.

My $0.02 for '19
    48 lates invite only.
    Ditch the heats
    Run three 40-lap features (16 cars each) on Thursday.
    Run three 40-lap features (16 cars each) on Friday.

Top 16 in points after Thur/Fri to Sat feature.
    Run two 20 lap B-mains (16 cars each), top 3 to feature
    NO PROVISIONALS!!

Sat A-main, 22 cars for 80 laps

120 laps of DLM racing on Thur and Fri
    120 laps of DLM racing on Sat

Congrats to BP, Moyer and ONeal put on the best show behind him tho,looks like they were having fun.

Idk... Over 35,000 for a two days work of FUN. Sounds pretty good to me! Happy Holidays little Bobby. Good job! Back to back 30,000 to win at Gateway... Smile...

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt55 View Post
    Congrats to BP, Moyer and ONeal put on the best show behind him tho,looks like they were having fun.
    Tc (Hudson’s crew chief) put a picture on Facebook don had a shock snap in half

No matter who you are a fan of, only the haters, hate. We can see who bad mouths Bobby over nothing he has said or done.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    We can see who bad mouths Bobby over nothing he has said or done.
    I don't think anyone in particular is bad mouthing him personally. Just a few from his fan club. Are you not paying attention?

Quote Originally Posted by TMaCiLLiNi39 View Post
    But Bobby didn't win from anywhere... in the last 2 years, he has won everything from the pole... early qualifying draw in Qualifying put him in great position to grab fast time for group B... he goes fast time in Group B and that puts him starting on the pole in the quite possibly the easiest Heat race in Gateway Nationals history (and it was by far the longest heat in history of the event... the heat took 47 minutes to run... everyone besides Bobby was a JOKE!!!) he wins it easily and draws the pole from the feature... wins that and draws the pole for the big race Saturday...

he never passed a car all weekend... not 1... and he should probably thank his lucky stars that Shannon Babb stalled his car... otherwise, it changes everything... Both times Bobby has won the big money the past 2 years, Bobby didn't pass 1 car to win... meanwhile I dare you to count how many cars Shannon Babb has passed in the same time frame...
    bobby started 4th in Fridays main

^^^^^There ya go, never passed a car all weekend , started 4th friday night and won lol. I knew it wouldnt take long to have evidence for my argument. Am I imagining that too..nah bruh.
    Last edited by Illtsate32; 12-04-2018 at 01:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    I don't think anyone in particular is bad mouthing him personally. Just a few from his fan club. Are you not paying attention?
    What do you call what tmacfan is doing then..

So now I guess one is suppose to sandbag in qualifying so as not to start front row, and not to win ones heat, so that one doesn't finish first in the A main. Now that's logical thinking for a race car driver.
    A few on here need to log off, go back to school, and get a education. You're embarrassing yourself whenever you post.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Zonks32x View Post
    A condensed version with just the facts.

Definitely takes a lot of shine off the Gateway event. A good race should not be over after the draw.

My $0.02 for '19
    48 lates invite only.
    Ditch the heats
    Run three 40-lap features (16 cars each) on Thursday.
    Run three 40-lap features (16 cars each) on Friday.

Top 16 in points after Thur/Fri to Sat feature.
    Run two 20 lap B-mains (16 cars each), top 3 to feature
    NO PROVISIONALS!!

Sat A-main, 22 cars for 80 laps

120 laps of DLM racing on Thur and Fri
    120 laps of DLM racing on Sat
    Started 4th and won Fri, you been misinformed. Not facts bruh, not facts...

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    What do you call what tmacfan is doing then..
    I’m not “badmouthing” Bobby... I respect Bobby... but idiots like you and Smooth32 make me and others hate everything that is Bobby... You two (along with his family and their antics) do much more harm than good for him... yes... Bobby started 4th Friday... I appologize... but he still had a pretty easy path... and that’s fine... I dont care, but last year he snuck up and finished 4th in the prelim and drew a 1... that’s BS... just like BShepp winning a prelim and drawing the 8...

You call about people bashing Bobby... well no one was bashing Bobby until Smooth32 made a senseless post baiting for negativity. And he got it, and you’ve done nothing but help with your ignorance and stupidity...

I thought I would never say this, but Bobby Pierce fans are WAY worse than Bloomquist fans... and I thought that was impossible... since day 1 Pierce fans act like they were owed respect just because his last name is Pierce, well I’m sorry but that’s not how things work. And you and Smooth32 do nothing but needle and piss everyone off with the stupid junk you both post. It’s been old and tired for almost 2 years now.

So Bobby should
    Quit racing since he was fast enough to start up front and own everyone ??? Someone has to start on the pole why not him ??? And if you are being serious no one had anything to challenge Bobby anyway

Bobby dominated the dome start to finish give credit where credit is due. This talk of his family’s “ antics “ is getting old ... they go to the races to win And support their son/ brother like everyone else’s family who is there

Quote Originally Posted by hucktyson View Post
    So Bobby should
    Quit racing since he was fast enough to start up front and own everyone ??? Someone has to start on the pole why not him ??? And if you are being serious no one had anything to challenge Bobby anyway
    No... you should quit racing and maybe get off Bobby’s d1ck... I’m sure Maddie would be upset if she knew how much you d1ckride him while being an embarrassment to the word “driver”.

Wow, a guy pulls a number and if he pulls a #1 that's BS. What did you want him to do ? Naaa, I think I'll put it back. Geeeesh, unbelievable. Or was the fix in ? If anyone thinks there going to see a race at the dome. Well guess what, your wrong. For as long as they have it, the winner is going to pick a good pill. For what the winner walks out of there with the drivers will keep coming back.

Bobby is one of the best in the country at coming from the back against stacked fields .... it’s not nutt riding to say he makes the PPV events worth buying , especially when he starts at the back

The dude is an electrifying talent period .... It’s like watching Brady when he’s behind in the 4th quarter