Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Whats so funny? Its the truth... research bud.
    EVERYTHING seems to be funny to you or you lol about everything ...........JUST NOT LIVING IN THE REAL WORLD .............Bet your wife thinks you are FUMMY ! Be glad someone does ! One day soon you will have to take the blinders off and face reality just don’t make it be at the GATES or you WILL regret it !

and why cant you and your kind remove your blinders and accept the truth , Donald J. Trump is the president of the United States of America ....you may not like it no more than i liked accepting Obumer , but I did , for 8 long years , now its your turn.... maybe it was all the free stuff obumer rode on , you and the rest like you must have had a wonderful time during those 8 years of obumer and thats ok , thats what you elected him to do , BUT , now its our turn.....suck it up butter cup,s..........

Shut it down.... https://youtu.be/kP35HbMPFEw
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Shep and Chris. I'm starting to like Fox news. They are the only journalist on Fox that get it right. They are definitely are not right wing commentators who want to spread the inaccurate propaganda for their gullible followers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeKFgkTIFgU
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Shep and Chris. I'm starting to like Fox news. They are the only journalist on Fox that get it right. They are definitely are not right wing commentators who want to spread the inaccurate propaganda for their gullible followers.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeKFgkTIFgU
    Really? LMAO.... https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ynn-was-lying/. Or https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...eport-missing/. Different source... https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...e-did-not-lie/
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

And theres proof to exonerate Flynn... https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...aldonaldtrump/

Its just more bs from the probe. Why would Rosenstein be holding back... https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-defend-flynn/. And why would the Mueller team destroy evidence? https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ector-general/. Obtw the IG Huber and the rest of the good guys have the records. They have it all...

Whats really funny ss your taking the word of two libs that are taking the word a known liar (McCabe) whose wife just so happens to get a donation from HRC for a run at congress in VA ( which she lost). Then you have Peter Strozk who is also fired for his treasonous talk. Who was cheating on his wife (who works for the SEC) with a fbi lawyer (Paige) that was in the Steele dossier deal. If thats people you wanna believe have at it. LMFAO!!!! BAAAHHHHH

this place never was a mecca of intelligent conversation.....

everything always turns to a lib vs pubbie spat. yawn

Dirtdobber your site gay way punk.com didn't even exist until the Russian investigation started. This site is nothing but a Trump conspiracy site. When in the title is make a comment like "We report the truth - and leave the Russian collusion tale to the conspiracy media" In the title it already show they are bias to the Russian investigation. I would take the information with a grain of salt. You need to remember Trump "fired" Flynn because he "lied" to V.P. Pence. Flynn's attorney are not denying that he "lied" but how the FBI retained the information. They are trying to win on a technicality. It won't be the first time a attorney won on a technicality. This site is nothing different than your other sites Q and Inforwars. This site has the same creditability as those 2 sites.
    Last edited by ss12; 12-15-2018 at 05:59 PM.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

neither one are liberal,s , gay azz shep just cant get over the scolding trump gave him during the campaign , not uncommon for homo,s , and chris wallas has always liked to stir up a little controversy , but he is defiantly on the right........

It won't be the first time a attorney won on a technicality. .
    you are right ss , i remember now , Clinton said " she did not swallow" so he did not have sexual encounters with that woman.....lol.....

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    neither one are liberal,s , gay azz shep just cant get over the scolding trump gave him during the campaign , not uncommon for homo,s , and chris wallas has always liked to stir up a little controversy , but he is defiantly on the right........
    Does Shep's sexual preference make his reporting less accurate? I don't care what his sexual preference is as long as his information is accurate. If you can discredit his information please do.

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    this place never was a mecca of intelligent conversation.....

everything always turns to a lib vs pubbie spat. yawn
    Sounds like an advertisement from the DC chamber of commerce .....or at least it should be.

Pitiful isn't it?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by waggs View Post
    Halliburton..... this company has a lot to answer for.
    where is Cheney?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6X_xB1JJ_Es

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Sounds like an advertisement from the DC chamber of commerce .....or at least it should be.

Pitiful isn't it?
    yes. but makes sense. divide divide. All right here:

Does Shep's sexual preference make his reporting less accurate? I don't care what his sexual preference is as long as his information is accurate. If you can discredit his information please do.
    I have... MANY times

does shep's sexual preference make his reporting less accurate? I don't care what his sexual preference is as long as his information is accurate. If you can discredit his information please do.
    no ………………………...his sexual preference wuold not tend to sway his reporting towards the left !!!!!!!!{sarcasm]

Dirtdobber your site gay way punk.com didn't even exist until the Russian investigation started. This site is nothing but a Trump conspiracy site. When in the title is make a comment like "We report the truth - and leave the Russian collusion tale to the conspiracy media" In the title it already show they are bias to the Russian investigation. I would take the information with a grain of salt. You need to remember Trump "fired" Flynn because he "lied" to V.P. Pence. Flynn attorney are not denying that he "lied" but how the FBI retained the information. They are trying to win on a technicality. It won't be the first time a attorney won on a technicality. This site is nothing different than your other sites Q and Inforwars. This site has the same creditability as those 2 sites.
    And crooks and liars and snopes are? A bunch of Democratic 'fact checkers'... REALLY??? Your more into whose show or reporting it instead of the facts of the story. Shep might be a 'crediable' reporter but his facts and sources are wrong. And if you like facts why dont you look over my quotes like you have before and youll see when I said Flynn was safe. Pretty sure it was way before anyone reported that he wasnt going to jail. And where did I get that? Thanx Q. Your either your that dumb on Q or a shill.