Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Obviously you are reading bad information. Your sources are just feeding you gullible Trumpsters bad information. The sources that I have been reading have all came true. Cohen, Flynn, Manaford, Padopoulos, and Gates. All have been found guilty or took pleas. If you need some better sources please let me know I can help you.
    Guilty of what . tax evasion . Certainly not collusion . You really can't scope the
    crooked investigation that's going here, can you . Their suppose to be after collusion . They are
    chasing anything they can on them on in order to try to impeach . So I guess your good
    with all those millions being wasted . No collusion , just any violation they can accuse you of .
    You must think all the congressmen that speak out about this are lying to .

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    Guilty of what . tax evasion . Certainly not collusion . You really can't scope the
    crooked investigation that's going here, can you . Their suppose to be after collusion . They are
    chasing anything they can on them on in order to try to impeach . So I guess your good
    with all those millions being wasted . No collusion , just any violation they can accuse you of .
    Sounds like we will have some answers mid-February. I suspect all the gullibles will be in hiding after that.

BTW, The mandate says they can investigate any other crime found while investigating for collusion. Do you think they should ignore other crimes?

Quote Originally Posted by Crash 4 View Post
    Sounds like we will have some answers mid-February. I suspect all the gullibles will be in hiding after that.

BTW, The mandate says they can investigate any other crime found while investigating for collusion. Do you think they should ignore other crimes?
    Nope , but just disgusting , that 's their sneaky way , to chase after someone that can't
    do nothing to . And if you think we are gullible , you are a very simple minded to think we
    are ignoring other crimes . You sir are the gullible one .

Sounds like we will have some answers mid-February. I suspect all the gullibles will be in hiding after that.BTW, The mandate says they can investigate any other crime found while investigating for collusion. Do you think they should ignore other crimes?
    Yea since they couldnt find anything to do with the Russians they had to change still nothing. LMAO SHEEP
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

They have ignored many crimes. Hillary, Barack, Holder, Clinton Foundation, fake dossier, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    They have ignored many crimes. Hillary, Barack, Holder, Clinton Foundation, fake dossier, etc.
    Their being investigated. Trust me... its about to hit. The EO goes into effect Jan.1st https://www.federalregister.gov/docu...-united-states
    Last edited by dirtdobber45; 12-21-2018 at 03:48 PM.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

I'm no Hillary fan but the republican party wasted a lot of money on Benghazi investigation. Nobody was found guilty of anything. The Trump investigation has turned up many guilty verdicts. There are many reason that they are investigation Trump. If I was a innocent person I would want the investigation to continue to prove my innocents. If I was a guilty person I would try to shut down the investigation. If the Mueller investigation finds nothing own Trump I'm OK with that. So your arguments that they are spending millions for nothing is not so because of the guilty verdicts they have. A waste of millions(8) on Clinton was a waste of money. Specially when You have Rep. Kevin McCarty admit that the Benghazi was just something that a committee of republicans created to bring down Clinton's poll numbers. This did work but it was dirty politics.
    You Republicans are always willing to waste money if a democrat is being investigation but when you have a republican being investigation you want to shut it down.
    Last edited by ss12; 12-21-2018 at 04:36 PM.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

I'm no Hillary fan but the republican party wasted a lot of money on Benghazi investigation. Nobody was found guilty of anything. The Trump investigation has turned up many guilty verdicts. There are many reason that they are investigation Trump. If I was a innocent person I would want the investigation to continue to prove my innocents. If I was a guilty person I would try to shut down the investigation. If the Mueller investigation finds nothing own Trump I'm OK with that. So your arguments that they are spending millions for nothing is not so because of the guilty verdicts they have. A waste of millions(8) on Clinton was a waste of money. Specially when You have Rep. Kevin McCarty admit that the Benghazi was just something that a committee of republicans created to bring down Clinton's poll numbers. This did work but it was dirty politics.
    You Republicans are always willing to waste money if a democrat is being investigation but when you have a republican being investigation you want to shut it down.
    sure didn't bring down the poll numbers only tne electorial college numbers !!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Their being investigated. Trust me... its about to hit. The EO goes into effect Jan.1st https://www.federalregister.gov/docu...-united-states
    dirtdobber there are a lot of people shaking in their shoes right now. I trust you this time you will be right for "once". I mean even a blind squirrel(dirtdobber) find a nut every once in awhile. BAAAAH BAAAAAAAh
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

With Holder and Lynch heading the DOJ and the A-wipes heading the FBI and CIA DHS, how would you get justice with the foxes running the hen house....?????

McCarthy another RINO.

With Holder and Lynch heading the DOJ and the A-wipes heading the FBI and CIA DHS, how would you get justice with the foxes running the hen house....?????

McCarthy another RINO.
    They all knew there wasn't anything to investigate. Again Kevin McCarty and a committee of republicans created the illusion that Clinton was guilty of something. It was all done to help drive her poll number down. Are the democrats doing the same, probably but that's politics unfortunately. Trump's cabinet are getting convictions where the democrats didn't. That's the only difference.

They all knew there wasn't anything to investigate. Again Kevin McCarty and a committee of republicans created the illusion that Clinton was guilty of something. It was all done to help drive her poll number down. Are the democrats doing the same, probably but that's politics unfortunately. Trump's cabinet are getting convictions where the democrats didn't. That's the only difference.
    Four people died, when they didn't have too. Silence I guess is no proof of guilt???? Then there is the truth.

What if your had been in their shoes???

And you know why that was don't you . The dirty swamp . FBI , DOJ . If the last two
    years have not shown you , that Its not Trump , Its all made up . By the last administration .
    Every appointment , every judge . Absolutely crooked as it comes . You think all this is about
    the President talking to RUSSIA . He screwed the plan . It all started because of that , and
    then just lead to all the ones being convicted of tax evading . Now whos gullible ?

And you know why that was don't you . The dirty swamp . FBI , DOJ . If the last two
    years have not shown you , that Its not Trump , Its all made up . By the last administration .
    Every appointment , every judge . Absolutely crooked as it comes . You think all this is about
    the President talking to RUSSIA . He screwed the plan . It all started because of that , and
    then just lead to all the ones being convicted of tax evading . Now whos gullible ?

The only convicted was for tax invasion? You might want to do a little research. Nobody was found guilty of lying to the FBI? Now who's gullible one? As far as the dirty swamp, Trump's dirty swamp is draining pretty fast.
    Here is one for you gullible fools. Who has the higher turnover rate The Whitehouse or McDonalds? Answer Trump's Whitehouse. Now that pretty sad but you can say Trump is keeping his campaign promise by draining the swamp even if it's own.
    https://crooksandliars.com/2018/12/t...vs-trump-white

Four people died, when they didn't have too. Silence I guess is no proof of guilt???? Then there is the truth.

What if your had been in their shoes???
    Now there were 10 Benghazi's investigations which 6 by republican controlled congressional committees. All concluded that no high-ranking Obama administrations officials(Clinton) had acted improperly. This whole Benghazi was just part of a smear campaign against Clinton by a group of republicans to reduce her high poll numbers. Your reply just shows you are gullible enough to fall for the far right wing propaganda talking points. And that is a fact.
    Last edited by ss12; 12-21-2018 at 10:42 PM.

Now there were 10 Benghazi's investigations which 6 by republican controlled congressional committees. All concluded that no high-ranking Obama administrations officials(Clinton) had acted improperly. This whole Benghazi was just part of a smear campaign against Clinton by a group of republicans to reduce her high poll numbers. Your reply just shows you are gullible enough to fall for the far right wing propaganda talking points. And that is a fact.
    whrere do you get your talking point about poll numbers ? how many of these investigations actually took place whike she had poll numbers ?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    whrere do you get your talking point about poll numbers ? how many of these investigations actually took place whike she had poll numbers ?
    If you want answer, do yourself a favor and go and take the time to research like I did.

The only convicted was for tax invasion? You might want to do a little research. Nobody was found guilty of lying to the FBI? Now who's gullible one? As far as the dirty swamp, Trump's dirty swamp is draining pretty fast.
    Here is one for you gullible fools. Who has the higher turnover rate The Whitehouse or McDonalds? Answer Trump's Whitehouse. Now that pretty sad but you can say Trump is keeping his campaign promise by draining the swamp even if it's own.
    https://crooksandliars.com/2018/12/t...vs-trump-white
    Well wrong as usual . No collusion either right . I do my research . And what I said ( WAS )
    tax evasion was all they had . boy your slow . And your losing has you complaining about
    turnover . What else . And the reason for no one guilty on the left , is they are the swamp .
    When you have the FBI and the DOJ in your back pocket fighting against you, you wont win .
    You just lost and cant take it . You far leftest .

If you want answer, do yourself a favor and go and take the time to research like I did.
    you got nothing but lemming libtard taslking points and america ain;t having it anymore !!!

Well wrong as usual . No collusion either right . I do my research . And what I said ( WAS )
    tax evasion was all they had . boy your slow . And your losing has you complaining about
    turnover . What else . And the reason for no one guilty on the left , is they are the swamp .
    When you have the FBI and the DOJ in your back pocket fighting against you, you wont win .
    You just lost and cant take it . You far leftest .
    Sorry I was wrong on tax invasion instead of tax evasion but there were several other charged for lying to the FBI. Papadopoulos, Manafort, Van der Zwaan, and Flynn all were found guilty of lying to the fbi. So I guess tax evasion is all right and no bid deal and long as you are a republican? I'm sure if the Clinton's and Obama would have done it is would be the end of the world. As far as your collusion it sort of like Clinton's Benghazi investigation but they found no evidences of her wrong doing so it changed to her emails. This is just parts of politics the opposition well always try to find dirt on who ever. As far as the FBI and DOJ working against you?? Both of these directors where appointed BY Trump. Why would you appoint Directors against you? These Directors have to followed the rule of laws even if the evidences against the president. They can not just cover it up because the president wants them to be loyal to him even if it mean breaking the law. This is why the president wants to be king and not the president. If he was king they could cover it up and move on. We have a republic and not a monarchy.